Legit Check on Concord 11 2018 pair

Joined Jul 18, 2019
L/C on these? Felt a little uneasy when I bought these as I bought them off someone on OfferUp. Looked at a couple videos and cannot come to a clear answer to if they are or not. Help would be appreciated so I know if I need to get money back!!!! Let me know if you need more photos.

Attachments

Joined Dec 13, 2017
L/C on these? Felt a little uneasy when I bought these as I bought them off someone on OfferUp. Looked at a couple videos and cannot come to a clear answer to if they are or not. Help would be appreciated so I know if I need to get money back!!!! Let me know if you need more photos.
I agree with JRepp, these look authentic imo. The lace straps are positioned correctly, the outsoles look like they should with the jumpman & heel pods/ white ovals sitting in the correct areas. The carbon fiber definitely looks legit and the heels with the 45 look like they should with the ankle collars being the right thickness. Patent leather looks to be the correct height and has the widow peaks that the 2018's have. I'd say you're good to go with this particular pair.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now