Legit Check on Concord XI

Not sure if these are good, the sole on the back is a little off.
nerd.gif

http://img291.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=0712101504.jpg

Legit

-Correct spacing between 23
-Real carbon fiber
-Jumpman jordan lines up third lace hole

These are good to go

Legit

-Correct spacing between 23
-Real carbon fiber
-Jumpman jordan lines up third lace hole

These are good to go

Shoes are legit.
If by the soles on the Back you mean the tip of the triangle where the SOLE meets the Mid Sole(white rubber). A few things are likely here pick one. 1 Jordan Brand quality is not always the best. 2 They are B stock shoes in a regular box(BOX IS LEGIT IT IS STAMPED JUST LIKE MIN). 3. Some one cleaned the shoes and removed the old soles and replaced them with a different sole from another shoe sounds like a lot of work but it happens and it kinda looks like that might be the case but like I said pick one. I have a size 12 i will sell you that are perfect, I mean a gem mint 10 nothing wrong with them. PM me

Shoes are legit.
If by the soles on the Back you mean the tip of the triangle where the SOLE meets the Mid Sole(white rubber). A few things are likely here pick one. 1 Jordan Brand quality is not always the best. 2 They are B stock shoes in a regular box(BOX IS LEGIT IT IS STAMPED JUST LIKE MIN). 3. Some one cleaned the shoes and removed the old soles and replaced them with a different sole from another shoe sounds like a lot of work but it happens and it kinda looks like that might be the case but like I said pick one. I have a size 12 i will sell you that are perfect, I mean a gem mint 10 nothing wrong with them. PM me

Back
Top Bottom