legit check on concords 2011 us9.5

Hello,

First time here. Would you be that kind to let me know if these shoes are authentic?

Many thanks

They look great..da question is whether they are a

Authorized & came out da front door or unauthorized

And came out da back, cuz they're authentic just

By lookin at em.

these were purchased from Nike store online so definitely an Authorized from the front door. Thank you very much for verifying it.

There is a bit of yellowing on the soles around the pods, it is just the lighting that doesn't do them justice. I know very well they are authentic because I bought them myself from Nike online but I have a person who claims that they are not so I wanted to prove my point. Thank you for the comments guys. Much appreciated

It you purchased these from NDC, why were you looking for verification...?
GREAT QUESTION. THATS BECAUSE HE KNOW THERE GM. PLEASE THERE ARE A MILLION CONCORD LEGIT CHECKS ON HERE. DO A LIL RESEARCH FAM. ALL YOUR QUESTIONS COULD BE ANSWERED. THERES A GREAT DEBATE ON WEATHER GM ARE LEGIT. IMO IF NOT FROM AN AUTHORIZED RETAILER THEN THEY ARE NOT LEGIT IN MY EYES. I HOPE THESE EXPLODE ON YOUR FEET WHEN YOU WEAR THEM LMAO

please don't make assumptions when you don't know the facts. If there is something that troubles you from the pictures please be that kind to let me know so I can investigate it. The simple reason for bringing this up here is a potential buyer who wants to be sure hence why I decided to ask you guys. I have all the receipts from Nike Town and no doubt in my eyes that these are authentic. But the buyer still wanted t be certain so here I go. But please don't talk about GM shoes especially if these were bought from Nike Town. Unless Nike Town are selling GM shoes themselves?

back door.....money????
laugh.gif

I only have three statements to make.

1. If they were purchased from Nike Town, and you have the receipt to prove it, then you don't need any verification.

2. That kid who wrote in all caps, is a complete ******. 

3. And these look like a GM pair to me.

They're too clean, and the translucency is at a minimum in the front. Also, have you seen the peaks in the back? However, you don't need me too tell you that, you bought them from Nike Town, right? If they are a GM pair, there's nothing to be ashamed about. They're not fake. 

(Really hoping I don't get a reply from iSnicker or Timmy) 
tired.gif

These look authentic to me, and although they could be grey market, it looks like there's a slight bit of yellowing around the pads of the soles. If it were me trying to buy them, I would be confident that they are authentic.

Back
Top Bottom