Legit check on Concords

high grade fakes/ ghost pair

the 1 pod is off on the left shoe. to icey. there is no point on the back of the shoe where the white is under the black leather. milky toe cap.

Last edited:
high grade fakes/ ghost pair

the 1 pod is off on the left shoe. to icey. there is no point on the back of the shoe where the white is under the black leather. milky toe cap.

Can you be a little more specific??? Which picture are you looking at where you see the flaw ??

they are legit. they were made by 13 year olds, im tired of everyone blaming JB quality on ghost shoes. Yes they can be that icy!

they are legit. they were made by 13 year olds, im tired of everyone blaming JB quality on ghost shoes. Yes they can be that icy!
Im going with ghost pair too.. IMO they cannot be that icy. 98% of ALL retail pairs have yellowing around the pods by now.. also they have a few other little issues making them suspect.. IMO I would stay away.

I ended up passing on the pair, just could not pull the trigger due to the different opinions not just here, but a few other sites. Although the majority of people I asked said they were legit .

Back
Top Bottom