LEGIT CHECK ON.COOL GREY 11s

bcdagr8

Banned
Joined Jan 19, 2013
These look official fam however I cant see the bottom very clear. Other that they look official but I don't consider GM pairs official others may but not me. these look just like my pair I got from footaction.

bcdagr8

Banned
Joined Jan 19, 2013
These look official fam however I cant see the bottom very clear. Other that they look official but I don't consider GM pairs official others may but not me. these look just like my pair I got from footaction.

Joined Jul 25, 2012
hold on i can put up a better pic of the bottom of the shoe

bcdagr8

Banned
Joined Jan 19, 2013
I was thinking that kind of
And see to me that worries me! Lol:smokin some folks don't care,, but I care. One of my favorite shoes of all time yellowing doesntt bother me i actually like it to be truthful but you're going to hear so many people say it's made with the same materials in the same factory as the LEGIT AUTHORIZED!! ones lol long story short there GM homie don't Cop

Joined Jul 25, 2012
i had a feeling that they were i just wanted to make sure thats all. i emailed dude back and was like there are no yellowing around pods and told him that they are grey markets

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now