LEGIT CHECK ON.COOL GREY 11s

These look official fam however I cant see the bottom very clear. Other that they look official but I don't consider GM pairs official others may but not me. these look just like my pair I got from footaction.

These look official fam however I cant see the bottom very clear. Other that they look official but I don't consider GM pairs official others may but not me. these look just like my pair I got from footaction.

hold on i can put up a better pic of the bottom of the shoe

I was thinking that kind of
And see to me that worries me! Lol:smokin some folks don't care,, but I care. One of my favorite shoes of all time yellowing doesntt bother me i actually like it to be truthful but you're going to hear so many people say it's made with the same materials in the same factory as the LEGIT AUTHORIZED!! ones lol long story short there GM homie don't Cop

No yellowing at all around the pods, grey market
they look legit but i havent wore my cool greys yet and they are yellow around the pods and these look icy
mean.gif

i had a feeling that they were i just wanted to make sure thats all. i emailed dude back and was like there are no yellowing around pods and told him that they are grey markets

Back
Top Bottom