LEGIT CHECK ON DS 09 SPACE JAMS

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Im going with "grey mkt" replicas.. PL cut on toe is lil' off and those soles are too icey IMO

is it possible that they could have ben kept in a air locked in a vacuum sealed bag and kept away from sun in a cool envrioment thats why no yellowing

is it possible that they could have ben kept in a air locked in a vacuum sealed bag and kept away from sun in a cool envrioment thats why no yellowing
IMO no.. these shoes are supposedly 4 yrs old.. they would not be this clear.. Unless he stored them in Outer space or Antarctica .

Those are legit shoes man its that simple. These gray market hatters are screwed in three more years when these current grey market shoes start to turn color, Then no one will be able to tell. its new glue if you want to wear them they wont fall apart on you. Or you could stick them in your closet in a vacuumed sealed air tight doubled bag, then pull them out in 5 years to do a legit check then listen to these fools tell you they are fake because they look to new to be real.

Those are legit shoes man its that simple. These gray market hatters are screwed in three more years when these current grey market shoes start to turn color, Then no one will be able to tell. its new glue if you want to wear them they wont fall apart on you. Or you could stick them in your closet in a vacuumed sealed air tight doubled bag, then pull them out in 5 years to do a legit check then listen to these fools tell you they are fake because they look to new to be real.
Man you can tell by more than the yellowing.. You guys are funny.. DO you fam If you wanna rock fake Js do it up.. But ill be able to tell either way.

Man you can tell by more than the yellowing.. You guys are funny.. DO you fam If you wanna rock fake Js do it up.. But ill be able to tell either way.
Yeah, I'm gonna second this, they're very questionable. I wouldn't pay anything near the going rate for these, and I'm sure you can find other less questionable pairs.

So unless it's a really great price I wouldn't risk it.

Back
Top Bottom