LEGIT CHECK ON FIRE RED 4's

so my friend aquired these 4's from another friend of his and something about em just feel's fishy. like idk. check them out for yourself.

Legit or ?

Fake. The side netting & tongue looks done poorly, shape is boxy, and the grey bottom sole is too dark. Nike Air will indicated these are supposed to be from '89, and there's no way they'd be wearable today.

Fake.

Where do you even start with these? theres too much.....

The over all shape of the shoe is wrong. The back has no curve, it just goes straight up.

The materials and craftsmanship is terrible. The "leather" is obviously not leather. And the stitching is typical of fakes. Sloppy.

Midsole should not be glossy.

the red triangle eyelets should be the same shade of red at the toesbox and the ankle.

the grey is too dark on the outsole.

the seam in the heel should be directly under the "I" in "AIR".

there is no heel bump, a typical of fakes.

the flight patch is too high on the tongue, and the tongue itself is just horrible.

netting is too big

heel tab is TOO high

the wings are not lined up with the shoe properly. They go past the top of the shoe!

Last edited:
Case closed on these my friend. Flat heel, terrible netting, and that tongue is attrocious. Aphexacid has it COMPLETELY right.

What red flagged me was the Nike Air on the back. No way those are from '89. Exactly what AirThompson said, they wouldn't be wearable.

Fake.

Aside from the reasons given..

The Nike Air logo won't be seen on shoe thats looks new based on the overall condition. Not unless these came from a time machine back in '89.

indifferent.gif
What? No way im gonna hoop in $200 J's..

Hey Guys, i found these J's online, and i just wanted to make sure they are not fakes - i hope someone has the time to help me out!!

What do you say?

Fake/Legit? 

Back
Top Bottom