Legit Check on jordan aj4 DB4 doernbecher~Thanks

Hi,guys

Please help to check whether this pair is authentic or not?

Thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
legit, insole jumpman color is correct, tongue white lining is there!
Thanks for you reply,but please don't make a conclusion so easily just by color and tongue..

I got feedback from over 10 sneakerhead from another sneaker bbs that they're high quality fakes,because the glue used under the sole is not right,it's supposed to be a kind of transparent one for DB4,pls check the pics more carefully,thanks

I posted pic of sole from an authentic pair of DB4,please refer to

Last edited:
Doubtful. That glue from insole is going to give it away as a fake. GL though. Take the feedback and make your own informed decision. I've seen held on to real and fakes. the thick white lining around the tongue is what gives it away. No experience in taking out the insole and inspecting the glue... I will not edit my comment.

looks like he took an high angle to make it look like the white lining is thick. Tts not, these are fake..

I should have posted these pics at beginning to help you guys make it clear they are fake,thanks~ 

No problem.  You see it more common these days with people trying to angles to make it look good... Kind of like the movies do to make 4'11 people seem like 6'2 haha

Guys i know i'm new here but these are authentic. It isn't possible to tell from the tongue whether or not they're real because some early release pairs didn't have any lining on the tongue but those aren't fake. Check joevenuto's video on youtube for example his pair has no white lining but it's an authentic pair gotten from a jordan brand connect so there isn't a way to tell via the tongue. But with that being said the box tag seems to match an authentic pair (the fakes don't have the correct colourway listed) and all the colours are all the correct shades etc. also the arrow pattern carries on to the back portion of the shoe which the fakes do not so you're fine. You have a good pair of DB 4's enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom