Legit check on liljase2000

I want to buy a pair of Lebron's from this guy and i wanted to know if he was legit or not?

he is legit. However, he does not physically possess the merchandise, he buys it as he sells it. So sometimes the shoe store may have sold the size, so he will have to refund your money. He will refund it, but it may be a couple days.

Originally Posted by Poise3

he is legit. However, he does not physically possess the merchandise, he buys it as he sells it. So sometimes the shoe store may have sold the size, so he will have to refund your money. He will refund it, but it may be a couple days.

Or sometimes its a presale for shoes that are about to come out and you pay him for them, and then have to wait until the shoe releases before they will get shipped..  Just depends on how much above retail you want to pay for a certain shoe..

I tried to buy some shoes from him.  A week without any communication later, he tells me that he can't ship because of some kind of PayPal problem.  Also, this alleged problem prevents him from issuing refunds.  I had to file a claim through eBay.  The whole thing sounds fishy.  At worst, this guy is a fraud.  At best, dealing with him is a waste of your time.  I would avoid him at all costs.

Back
Top Bottom