Legit check on lot of Off-White Vapormaxes, Sean Wotherspoons, and Jordans. Reps will be given

Hey everyone, I hope you're all doing well

I'm getting ready to buy a seller's Lot of Jordan's, Supreme Vans, Off-Whites and Wotherspoons off Mercari from a seller with good reviews for around $600. He has the lot listed incredibly low, but they're all similar sizing and they're supposedly from his collection. I've purchased two lots from him already but they were much more inexpensive than these so I realized I would need to get these checked out by people who knew what they were talking about.

I'm going to post all of the pictures he has sent to me so hopefully those are adequate. The real concern with this seller I think is not that he would be trying to scam me, but that he might have accidentally bought reps without knowing it and is unintentionally selling them to me.
I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to look through these photos and leaves me any kind of input about any of the shoes.
Thank you always

Attachments

• IMG_2640.PNG
    IMG_2640.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2641.PNG
    IMG_2641.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2643.PNG
    IMG_2643.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2644.PNG
    IMG_2644.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2645.PNG
    IMG_2645.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2646.PNG
    IMG_2646.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2647.PNG
    IMG_2647.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2674.JPG
    IMG_2674.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2673.JPG
    IMG_2673.JPG
    151.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    110.9 KB · Views: 5
Why would you even bother?
If I were you I would be more worried about the shoes you already bought from this guy.

Why would you even bother?
If I were you I would be more worried about the shoes you already bought from this guy.
I am worried about those other shoes but there are no returns allowed on Mercari so I can't do anything about those ones that I already bought. He bought the Wotherspoons online however and the majority of the rest of them at Round Two supposedly so there's a chance that only the SW's are fake. Either that or the lighting in the room makes the shoe look terrible because the colors do look off to me as well

You told him the SWs are fake and this is what he came up with now ? Why would you believe someone trying to make money out of you, someone who has obvious fakes, what are the odds he's telling the truth?

You're right. Thank you for your responses. I'll get pictures of the tags and try and get back to you
As for the other shoes go from the other two lots, they all look good. They're less expensive shoes however so those could be real

Back
Top Bottom