Legit Check on Ray Allen 13's

GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

These look legit to me . That hologram looks 3D

These are on of the difficult shoes to tell apart real from fakes

These look legit to me . That hologram looks 3D

These are on of the difficult shoes to tell apart real from fakes

Yeh its probaly the hardest shoe ive come accross to tell fake or real as well. The insole give any insight? For this price if there legit im down! If not im walkin away, i cant walk around in kicks i know are grey market i really apprcicate all your feedback before i decide.

The green suede looks legit so far, and the production date are like 2 days from mine (which should be fine), if you can send me a pic of the upper 2 larger lace holes I should be able to tell you if they are legit. Did they come with size stickers on the insoles? Most USA pairs came with those size stickers. A few were also released in Europe, so they might not have had the size stickers. I have 2 pairs with receipts from Boston and that suede is usually a dead give away as legit pairs will have the smooth suede not the rougher suede. For example, the Playoff Black/Red XIII had the smooth suede and the White and Red XIII had the more rougher suede. Also it was not a quality control issue, all the legit pairs from Boston and MIami (Solefly had a few pairs) have that smooth suede. Hope that helps.

The green suede looks legit so far, and the production date are like 2 days from mine (which should be fine), if you can send me a pic of the upper 2 larger lace holes I should be able to tell you if they are legit. Did they come with size stickers on the insoles? Most USA pairs came with those size stickers. A few were also released in Europe, so they might not have had the size stickers. I have 2 pairs with receipts from Boston and that suede is usually a dead give away as legit pairs will have the smooth suede not the rougher suede. For example, the Playoff Black/Red XIII had the smooth suede and the White and Red XIII had the more rougher suede. Also it was not a quality control issue, all the legit pairs from Boston and MIami (Solefly had a few pairs) have that smooth suede. Hope that helps.

Thanks for ur reply. Appreciate it alot. No they didnt come with size stickers my friend tells me (who bought of ebay) i have a friend with a grey market pair and said that the only difference he could pick was the colour of print on the insole. Ive read that unathorised pairs came without stickers on the holograms. Is that right? The fact one has 1 and 1 dosent throws me off. Is the suede on the side correct? Looks wavey. I checked my chicago and playoff 13's both are like u said. But pretty smooth not wavey like these. Im considering passing cos of the difficulty of being able to tell the diff from a legit pair. Im sure ur the same, ur concious would be questioning the kick everyday if u owned it. Sucks cos its only 1 of a few 13's im left trying to track down

Hey no problem, here to help. The waves are actually on one of mines as well, so that you can chalk up to quality control lol. Those look good in those pics, but I would like to see the upper two lace holes.

Hey no problem, here to help. The waves are actually on one of mines as well, so that you can chalk up to quality control lol. Those look good in those pics, but I would like to see the upper two lace holes.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Last edited:
Thabks bro! One hologram has that sticker the other not but the insole is def different. That your pair?

not mine, those are one of NT's pair back in the day he took snap shot of his pairs, before there is solesupremacy blog that comparing GM vs Real pair very detail in pictures but sadly they upgrade their blog and pull out all the old stuff :smh: GM pair (if i'm not mistaken) have darker green colorway compare to the real one

Damn thanks homie. Spewing! I only need these and bins and i got the 13's all collected! Just picked up wheats today.. Ah well thanks for replying

Back
Top Bottom