legit check on south beach 9

Are they real or fake?

• real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Please let me know if these are legit or not and please explain why thank you!!

ok I will tell him to send them seperate is there any easy ways to tell legit from fakes?

You want to look closely at the carbon fiber, if the shoe is real, it'll look real. Like this View media item 440605 also check the swoosh. On the real deal, it'll be raised, like so... See how it pops off a little? View media item 440607
I own a pair of south beaches, so if you need any other pics of an authentic pair, let me know! Hope this helps!

You want to look closely at the carbon fiber, if the shoe is real, it'll look real. Like this also check the swoosh. On the real deal, it'll be raised, like so... See how it pops off a little?

I own a pair of south beaches, so if you need any other pics of an authentic pair, let me know! Hope this helps!
Helped alot thanks!!

I know these people are saying legit, but I would hold off until you get more detailed pics. If you decide to jump the gun anyways, be sure to pay with PayPal. If its outside of ebay, make sure to have then send you an invoice as well!

Don't let people confuse you , they are authentic 

- Carbon Fiber is Real 
- Swoosh is Raised 
- Air Bubble is the right tint
- Height is good 
- Right colours
- Pull tab lines up 

Thanks everyone I payed for them using paypal so I will post HD pictures when I get them so I can be 100% sure 

Back
Top Bottom