Legit check on Space Jam 11 2016 please- first time on fourms

Authentic or Fake

• Authentic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi this is my first time on niketalk, so I apologize in advance if I mess something up. Anyways, can you guy help me legit check these Space Jam 11 2016 please. I am honestly really bad at legit checking and the price seems a bit fishy. Thank you!!

Fake, too icy. In addition, I don't think that icy blue soles yellow this fast.
son if you don't know what you're talking about don't say nothin. Don't need false info like that spreading
You can obviously tell this dude beat these down. Look at the creasing on the side

And the jumpman jordan sits low its supose to be in the middle of the third lace space
they are...

son if you don't know what you're talking about don't say nothin. Don't need false info like that spreading
You can obviously tell this dude beat these down. Look at the creasing on the side
they are...

My opinion stands.

Edit: yellowing may be just be dirt/grime. But if I was to sell a pair of Jordan's I would at least attempt to clean it first.

Last edited:
they are...

My opinion stands.

Edit: yellowing may be just be dirt/grime. But if I was to sell a pair of Jordan's I would at least attempt to clean it first.
and not sure why you said they're too icy, these space jams were pretty blue

Pardon my terminology. When I said, too icy, I meant that they are too "clear". My 2016 Space Jam's have "Icy Blue" soles unlike the posted pictures above.

Just posted my opinion. Not necessarily the right answer but rather shared my thoughts.

Well obviously it isn't ds because there is dirt on the soles. I'm just honestly not sure though, I've never owned a pair of these

Pardon my terminology. When I said, too icy, I meant that they are too "clear". My 2016 Space Jam's have "Icy Blue" soles unlike the posted pictures above.

Just posted my opinion. Not necessarily the right answer but rather shared my thoughts.
not the first time I've seen you make this mistake when someone was clearly using a FLASH which will obviously make it look diffetent

Well obviously it isn't ds because there is dirt on the soles. I'm just honestly not sure though, I've never owned a pair of these
these are beat, don't pay more than 100

The picture quality is too poor to make an accurate judgement In my opinion. How low is the price that's making you second guess?

$160 is low ... over 27% under retail. The shoe does show signs of wear but nothing excessive. I would recommend asking for better pics, but I don't see any red flags that would suggest being fake based on just these photos.

Back
Top Bottom