Legit Check on Space Jam 11s, Please?

Got these from eBay for $240. Listed as Authentic.Sellers profile had a decent score and said he was based in Florida, but the sneakers wound up coming from Malaysia. I'm not an 11 expert at all so I came o you guys for some help. Ive been comparing them to Legit Checks online and I think they are just really good fakes.

Two things throwing me off are the stitching on te 45s on the heel are a little thin when i compare it to photos of legit pairs. Also, the Carbon Fiber Plate on one of the shoes looks and feels painted on, while on the other it looks and feels legit bumpy which is weird. Lastly, I think the Jordan Logo sticks out on the shoe tree too much. What do you guys think? Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:
I cant see your pics

Weird. Let me upload them here too then.

IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2828.JPG 1 - 6K3HXts.jpg 2 - Zj6nfu8.jpg 4 - w0ynqmc.jpg 6 - dAPVXp0.jpg 9 - bLrJIZp.jpg 10 - I3Z2aNh.jpg

Attachments

• 11 - tsWbtGx.jpg
    11 - tsWbtGx.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2822.JPG
    IMG_2822.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 7
Several pairs have had one shoe with smooth cf the other rough texture. The stitched 45 looks fine to me

In my opinion those are unauthorized jordans. So fakes. The reason being when the leather is cut the patent part there is like little knobs sticking out. That's a clear tell sign. Never seen a real authentic jordan have little upside downs v's. It should be a smooth cut. Trust me nike has the money and machines to make straight cuts. Ua manufacturer seem to not have that. Plus coming from Malaysia not a good sign.

Sorry brother but those are fakes. Many signs. Stiching of the 45. Not very tight. Very spaced out. Peaks look off to me. Barely there. There was a tape on the box where you place your finger. Only fakes shoes with fakes boxes have those. Lets talk about the box itself. The stars are clear indication of fakes. The ends are too defined. Real stars are more blurry and the ends have no clear definition. Also the monstar drawing is very dark with heavy ink. Has a yellowish tint to it. Look at authorized retail drawings of the box and you will see they are a lighter gray color and not heavily inked. Oh and also the shoes trees. Jordan sign sticks out way too much. Usually on retail pairs, they stick out but I’d say halfway compared to fakes. My advice. Look at the stiching inside the shoes. Remove the soles and see how they are stitched. If the stiching is white/or spaced apart, then its a fake. If the are black and are more tightly stitched, then they are real. Good luck and I hope this helps.

Saw something else. The Jordan logo on the side of the shoes. Sorry to say but dude looks pregnant.

Back
Top Bottom