Legit check on Space Jams from CL

LOL, I asked the guy why the soles have no yellow and he got quiet all of a sudden

The jumpman on the top of the box will be a lil fat. Its very obvious if u hv a retail box next to it to compare wiglth. But even if u dont hv, its still obvious enough to tell. So i wont even call it grey market.

man I wish people would stop this.

IF YOU LIVE IN A PART OF THE WORLD WITH LITTLE TO NO HUMIDITY THEN YOUR SOLES WILL NOT YELLOW AS MUCH VACUUM SEAL IT AND IT WILL STAY JUST LI THAT FOR EVER>

man I wish people would stop this.

IF YOU LIVE IN A PART OF THE WORLD WITH LITTLE TO NO HUMIDITY THEN YOUR SOLES WILL NOT YELLOW AS MUCH VACUUM SEAL IT AND IT WILL STAY JUST LI THAT FOR EVER>
yada yada yada.. take your BS somewhere else bro.. I been in the game for 18yrs man... Ive seen it all..there is ZERO yellowing or clouding on these!!!!! They are not from 09'.... You seem to forget shoes are made months in advance they are shipped across the damn ocean and sit in a warehouse or in a shops basement etc. way before they are sold.. Do you think they are vacuum sealed there? NO.. The oxidation process IMO has already started before you take them home and seal them up man.. IMO you are talking outta your ***

Back
Top Bottom