Legit Check on Space Jams

It doesn't matter what the time period is/was. The FACT is that it is the SAME SHOE (TAGS AND ALL) being REPRODUCED without Jordan Brand's consent.

SAME SHOE BUDDY (MATERIALS AND ALL). MATCHED EM UP ALREADY. AND REGISTERS WHEN SCANNED UNDER THE VERY SAME SHOES BOUGHT RIGHT OUTTA FOOTLOCKER (ALREADY CHECKED FOR MY OWN CLARIFICATION).

OH, AND I JUST GOT WORD THIS MORNING THAT JB'S RESTOCKS WILL HAVE DEFECTS SUCH AS YELLOWING? WOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THAT IS JUST FINE RIGHT? BECAUSE IT'S "AUTHORIZED" BY NIKE/JORDAN BRAND.

GO SHEEP. GO BUY INTO THE MONEY MAKING MACHINE!

And this video is nothing new. Nike/Jordan Brand knows they are REPRODUCING AUTHENTIC'S (same materials and all). They just don't care. Because it is Jordan Brand themselves who allow a lot of this. How do you think SAMPLES and "B-Grades" get to us?

Man, business "Ethics" 101. Even JORDAN BRAND REP'S will tell you that these shoes are "Unauthorized Authentic's" what MOST people are calling "Gray Market Product".

Screw the ego and it's feeling that it has this "unlimited shoe" that "nobody else has" (GATE KEEPER NONSENSE). I think it is great that we ALL can get a pair of these shoes now and don't have to beat each other over the head for them as Nike wants us to do (THEY DO NOTHING TO STOP THE VIOLENCE OVER SHOES, THEY JUST CONTRIBUTE TO IT MORE AND MORE)!!

And once again. Don't listen to ME, LISTEN TO LOGIC!

The only way to "MASTER" something is to be taught by the ORIGINAL first. Which is the case in this situation. Nike gave them the ORIGINAL "blueprint" (CERTIFIED Nike Factories).

And now they are just using it without Nike's consent (and i am sure Nike knows this as the video just proved this point).

And LOGIC (ONCE AGAIN) overrides all of this "Legit Check" nonsense.

Because this "Nike Talk" "Site/Forum" is an "Unauthorized" Nike "KNOCKOFF" domain.

It has been fun. And the above statement says it all (LOGIC OVERRIDES).................................................

Da thing that erks me is callin something fake cuz

Its too new & icy ... :smh: :lol: duh they freshly made

Grey market pairs...they're not almost 4 years now

Like da retail pairs...

Last edited:
I feel like it's a waste of time arguing whether they're real or fake, authorized or unauthorized. Obviously Nike doesn't approve of them because they're possibly not quality controlled and they don't make any money off of them. It boils down to the actual shoe itself. Does it stand up to the original shoe. Albeit I have seen some pairs with some subtle differences (weird cut, awkward lace hoops, etc) but I have also seen some pairs that look damn near identical to my foot locker retail pairs of space jams aside for the clear icy sole (which I wish I had on my retail pairs). To me that mirrors Jordan's retail and b-grade pairs. Some good, some with flaws. But bottom line, these shoes look the same, with the same materials. Authorized or not. So when you go on taobao and are able to pick up a pair for really close to retail why the hell wouldn't you? As opposed to paying 350+ for a shoe that looks exactly the same. Especially on foot. Seems to me that with all of these unauthorized pairs flooding the market now setting the lowest price of space jams to as low as 180, when you pick up a retail pair from a reseller you're literally paying $150+ more for the simple fact that they were bought at a retail store? I'm not saying its right I'm not saying its wrong but I understand why people would pick up these shoes. Especially for the price. The people knocking on this guy probably had to pay reseller price for their pair of jams while he picked up a pair for retail, years later, that looks just like your pair but newer. If you ask me, based on those facts, he came out on top cause if you're wearing your pairs and he's wearing his unauthorized pair no one will be able to tell the difference. And he had the luxury of paying less.

Only people here fighting for it are the ones who camped hours for them vs the people who slept in and manage to get fresh icy soles

People are just hating because everyone can now get a hold of a pair and whatever the campers had in their closet prices are dropping, now it's being made common

You think people give a **** about slight minor deficite? the hype of the shoe it self will get consumers buying it regardless... welcome to the new world of grey market where everybody has a chance owning a pair. For those who camped out for shoes you don't feel exclusive no more.   

Last edited:
Only people here fighting for it are the ones who camped hours for them vs the people who slept in and manage to get fresh icy soles

People are just hating because everyone can now get a hold of a pair and whatever the campers had in their closet prices are dropping, now it's being made common

You think people give a **** about slight minor deficite? the hype of the shoe it self will get consumers buying it regardless... welcome to the new world of grey market where everybody has a chance owning a pair. For those who camped out for shoes you don't feel exclusive no more.   
i agree with you, except for da part about people who bought 2009 in dont feel exclusive anymore...son i got 2 pairs from 2009, and if for 1 min thought i was

exclusive you got da right to slap da **** outta me
laugh.gif
...such corny mentality by these lil tikes up in these forums sometimes
mean.gif
grey markets are now a reality folks

educate yourself accordingly.

not gonna lie, give me a pair for cheap and ill rock these on the court/gym

aside from the stupid blue tint these look better shape and everything from the actual 09 release.

watch the video and listen VERY CAREFULLY.how they mix the materials AND  how they have MASTERED NIKES TECNIQUES
"The good artists borrow, the great artists steal"

Good vid...so...at this point taobao pairs are a matter of opinion.  Real or fake, unauthorized or unauthorized.  They look like the real deal just wasn't released at the same time as the real deal.  Same materials just maybe different cuts. 

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind rocking a pair of taobaos but will not pay outrageous reseller prices for them.

So far thanks for all the replies and help from all everyone..im about to be on d with these. If yiu guys need a pair let me know. Ill hook it up for helping me out. Im keep checking back and seeing what you guys have to say.
get this crap outta here.  you know that they're B grade/unauthorized/HQ fakes, you said so at the beginning of your post, this whole thing was just about trying to see if people would actually buy them from you. Bad form sir, bad form

So far thanks for all the replies and help from all everyone..im about to be on d with these. If yiu guys need a pair let me know. Ill hook it up for helping me out. Im keep checking back and seeing what you guys have to say.
get this crap outta here.  you know that they're B grade/unauthorized/HQ fakes,
fake =/= grey markets...2 different things.

I know they are different, all I'm saying is what they are not, which is legit, authorized 09' space jams and I think it's whack to push anything other than that, especially in an authenticity check jordan forum

I just recently managed to finally get me a pair of legit retail Jams. The soles have some yellowing, albeit limited to around the pods. I paid a fair price for them, nothing ridiculous and not that much over retail, they are brand new.

As for these grey market pairs, I personally don't have a problem with them, I would much rather buy a legit retail pair (which I did in this case), but they are pretty much the same thing. End of the day we all just want a pair of these kicks! And it's getting so much harder to own a pair now cos of resellers and hypebeasts. That's what pisses me off, I really wanted a pair of 88s, to rock (as I do with all my kicks, and just 1 pair for myself), but had no luck obtaining a pair, why? Cos I've either gotta queue up for hours in terrible weather, or buy a pair for an extortionate price on ebay.

Too many have jumped on the hype and extorting people who want these trainers, I for one have cut down and if I don't get a release I want, oh well, I move on, I'm not going to pay much over retail for them (and that's only for a pair I really want).

I'm not gonna side with anyone on this debate whether these grey markets are legit/fake etc, but each to their own, just enjoy the kicks!

Lol if you only knew how stupid you actually sound right now.
And LOGIC (ONCE AGAIN) overrides all of this "Legit Check" nonsense.

Because this "Nike Talk"  site/forum is an "Unauthorized FAKE"  Nike domain.

Its "Gray Market"!! Therefore whatever is said here MEANS nothing. Because Nike/Jordan Brand didn't authorize this forum/website.

LOGIC OVERRIDES.................................................

Last edited:
illogical. i dont like the price and the way he's trying to get a really quick sale (might go off on ebay so buy now!) + no box. how can it be factory laced but missing the box? i don't know though. basically if you were selling DS concords for damn near retail (he'd lose money after fees) u wouldn't be rushing like that. just my opinions after seeing some fakes. even worse, he sold a pair just like this before. maybe he just had a bunch of em on ice.

willing to bet any amount they are fake; wait till u get them tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom