LEGIT CHECK on these XIs Blk/Red

nmj3bo.jpg

rupm6x.jpg

--" style="border:0;"/><!--[/img]

Blurry? I only see one clear picture. And it seems legit.
Will give you a definite answer after you post the CF picture.
Indohan

Box Tag is good but INDO is right, get us a photo of the soles/bottoms so we can see if it has CF
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

Here are some of the initial pics..........really blurry

2ls7ig9.jpg

102uzk9.jpg

16bgevo.jpg

2a9r5mv.jpg

And here are some of the pics I recieved later...............

I know its a side view, but how do u think the spacing between the '23' looks..?
15hkkcp.jpg

CF is a little blury.....
4fxwm9.jpg

hvyovr.jpg

Don't know. Still can't get a nice, crisp/clear shot of the CF. What do u think...?

Okay. I'm gonna explain to you why they are 100% LEGIT. In fact, I will quit legit checking if they are not legit.

Shape of shoe is correct, shoe cutting is good; they are mid cut.
Patent leather cut is good, edge is black, which is retro.
23 spacing is good, ball of jumpman is at the spacing of 23.
23 font is correct. Printing of 23 is also correct, they solid printing, not dotted printing like some fakes.
CF is correct, they are not blurry. They are clear and clearly shows that they are legit retro's CF.
CF is not too squarish like a checker board. Color of CF is good.
Jumpman on sole is placed correctly. Three white dots on sole is placed correctly.
Retro card is correct. Box is correct, box tag is correct in font, font size and size placement.
Box tag also has the correct shoe name, and also its color description.
Shoe tag is good in font, font size, and date placement. Date should touch the barcode, just like on the picture.

Also:
2a9r5mv.jpg
Indohan

Wow....u didn't have to snap like that!!! Ur too legit to quit. I don;t think u'll be quittin' anytime soon. Good lookin out!

cosign with everyone, those are good to go.
HEAT SEEKER
-B*%!h talkin s*^t like she wants me on the Maury show, so I hit the whip and I dip like an Oreo-
-Used to think your skills were raw as %#@$, till they went and Belichicked you Bonds'n up-

those are legit, just got mine in the mail today and it feels good
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

This is what TRUE pair of DS XI's look like and what I expected but DIDN"T get. fujoboo

Quote:
This is what TRUE pair of DS XI's look like and what I expected but DIDN"T get. fujoboo
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
u guys still going at it

"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

that is what a true ds pair of XIs looks like BEFORE wearing them AFTER receiving them in the mail
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Yeah, I'm gonna buy a DS pair of breds, wear them several times, then email the seller and tell him they were like that when I got them. Nope, instead I laughed when the SELLER POSTED HIS OWN PICS and EVERY NTer out there said they looked only VNDS. Please, Fenix. If you couldn't tell the breds I got weren't actually DS from the SELLERS pics, then apparently, you're not as good as you think you are.

Cool it guys.
I'd like you guys to drop this topic.
I made a thread about it, so I hope it stays there.
I'm not talking about my reputation.
I'm talking about the matter that had been solved.
Let it go already, both fenix and fujoboo.
fenix is one of the best over here.
fujoboo, I'm not saying you suck at it, just that you've not done many work on this.
And you have not proven anything that you're good.
Also, you might know what DS is. So is fenix.
So, just let it go. Any unavoidable disputes, please continue it here p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...5990.topic
Indohan

I used to do multiple legit checks daily a while back. The way indohan explained it was how we always explained it.
Legit checks are more than a simple 'Yes' or 'No'

This forum is to school people and help gain knowledge on Air Jordan's so after a while they will only post legit checks for assurance or may stop posting them all together because they know they gained enough knowledge to not need the educated opinion of others.

P.S. Blurry picture or not, the CF can easily be detected from a fake checker board piece of crap any day.

ALSO, indohan... I am kind of upset that Nike doesn't wrap shoes that way anymore, it was way simpler than how they do it now!
The first thing I do when I purchase new Jordan's is re-wrap them, but I put the Retro Card (and receipt) on the side so I can take the shoes out w/o worrying about moving or perhaps losing the Retro Card.

~Just my 2 cents.... Take it how you want to!

^^Lol. Yes, now they wrapped one side of the shoe in first, then insert the other side of the shoe.
Well, not discouraging, but I think it is useless, because the paper is already damaged by the factory themselves.
I'm kinda okay with it, but still prefer the old way.
Indohan

Hey INDO answering your 3207 post. I wasn't the one putting my 2 cents after me and you had already settled it, and you know what I mean. I hope WE CAN ALL just drop it and keep doing our thing. fujoboo

Back
Top Bottom