LEGIT CHECK ON VNDS23COM

Someone just recently told me about VNDS23.COM. I wanted to know is this site legit and if anyone has every dealt with them before?

Should definitely be in a different forum. I'll answer though. Just got a pair of KD IV rogues from them. They are definitely a little worse than VNDS. I would almost say they are less than NDS. Make sure you check the pics closely, I looked on my phone and they seemed pretty good, so I pulled the trigger. Wish I would have looked from my computer. I paid too much for the condition they are in. My bad for being hasty, but a word of warning. Inspect the pics before ordering.

Should definitely be in a different forum. I'll answer though. Just got a pair of KD IV rogues from them. They are definitely a little worse than VNDS. I would almost say they are less than NDS. Make sure you check the pics closely, I looked on my phone and they seemed pretty good, so I pulled the trigger. Wish I would have looked from my computer. I paid too much for the condition they are in. My bad for being hasty, but a word of warning. Inspect the pics before ordering.
Did you seriously think all the shoes were supposed to be VNDS?

Back
Top Bottom