legit check pls on:j3 88'

fake. my pair came with perfeoration down the tongue. you know those tiny holes. NEEED BETTER PICS ON OF THE INSOLE

Last edited:
these do definitely have the perforation on the tongue,these tiny holes u mentioned,but for some reason,it is just not visible on the pics.

here are some more pics,but it is really hard2capture some details like the perforation on tongue by phone.

also these had that R in a circle symbol on insole,but went off,due to the fact,that these mugs are worn already.they seemed pretty legit2me when i got 'em brand new,so some expert opinions would be rather helpful,as these were not cheap,but a little more than the usual retail price.TIA=(thx in advance)

these do definitely have the perforation on the tongue,these tiny holes u mentioned,but for some reason,it is just not visible on the pics.
ohh ok. now i see it but damm those holes are tiny. now i have another question why does ur insole look like it was replaced? i ask because wether i recieve a new shoe or preowned the edges of the insole dont look like that

They look legit, that fact that they're worn means

Da semi weak guidelines to show authenticity of

Kinda goes out da window cuz original shape is lost.

the insole was not replaced by myself,nor was anything else replaced on these shoes.i got 'em brand new unworn DS,and wore 'em straight away,as i do not stock any of my shoes.i just wear 'em as often as i can,to beat the **** out of 'em,as shoes are meant to be worn in my opinion,that's why i just **** 'em,without giving a **** about reselling or ********.shape is lost of course,after just a couple of times wearing,but it is common on these mugs,as it is known,that these crease easily.i paid more than the usual retail price on these,that's why i hoped2get a gen pair and to me they seemed on point,when i got 'em.if anyone doubts the authenticity,ur opinions are still highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom