Legit Check/Price Check: Conchord XI's

Hey guys, I realize this thread is a bit old but I just received the sneakers and have become a bit concerned about the authenticity due to a couple of red flags the first thing is obviously how there is no yellowing at all on the soles. The next things is that there is some uneven stitching on both shoes towards the back by the jumpman. I can't tell if this is just the usual poor quality of recent Jordan brands or if these are phony. Ill provide some pictures of this below:

View media item 438738
View media item 438740
The next thing is that the heels don't seem as pointy as some of the other 11s but this might just be me:

View media item 438743
View media item 438745
View media item 438750
The last thing is the carbon fiber. I can't tell if its plastic or not and just needed some second opinions:

View media item 438753
View media item 438754
View media item 438758
View media item 438761
Sorry for the paranoia and thanks for any help in advance!

Any thoughts?
I'd say grey markets, the patent leather looks a bit off on the back, carbon fiber looks cheap and sloppy imo. Soles are way to icy for a year 1&1/2 old shoe. Even the soles on the Concords that finishlined restock a couple months back had some yellowing. Hope that helps fam!

I'd say grey markets, the patent leather looks a bit off on the back, carbon fiber looks cheap and sloppy imo. Soles are way to icy for a year 1&1/2 old shoe. Even the soles on the Concords that finishlined restock a couple months back had some yellowing. Hope that helps fam!
agreed. carbon fiber is way crooked too, judging by how the ovals line up.

Back
Top Bottom