Legit check sneakerape.com website

Looking to purchase a pair of shoes. I see they are sponsored by Niketalk but some of their prices seem too good to be true. Anyone know if they are selling grey market shoes? Thanks for the help.

As u said some of the prices look too good to be true. 88s for 250$ and those photos didnt really convince me ( raising eyebrow). The bred 11s also 239$ is suspicious. I know i sound skeptical but nowadays u never for sure what u buying. Lets see if there are some other people to say something abt this site

I saw royals there for $275 and thought it was too good to be true. Now they aren't there anynore. Read mixed reviews so I passed.

I saw royals there for $275 and thought it was too good to be true. Now they aren't there anynore. Read mixed reviews so I passed.

last time i checked they were $240 shipped

they have all the signs of early release...

that's my guess too. if its too good to be true it probably is. dont want to mess with the early release, grey market bs.

I've been trying to email them for the past week and they replied asking what size I wanted, never answered my initial question and hasn't replied since.

Back
Top Bottom