Legit Check- Store in Bay Plaza, Bronx

I went to Bay Plaza this past weekend, and I went to this store (forgot the name)... it's the one after Jimmy Jazz if you're walking towards the Pathmark. I saw some nice kicks in there, and I wanted to make sure this store was legit. Anybody w/ info, please let me know, thanks!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Basic footwear I think is the name I brought my hulks there it's legit.

my friend also got her boyfriend the penny's there good store just haven't been there in a while

-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-
*PITBULLS NEVER SHAKE HANDS WITH POODLES*

First Lady Of The Goonies
Quote:
damn...i didnt think it would jump like this we got females making lists, dudes stripping, posting full albums,i think i saw a proposal or two...shows you the power of the P -

they are 200% legit...been buying sneakers there for years...

Live in NYC and need an invite to 255(Nike ID Studio) or a coupon for the Nike Friends and Family Sale that will be going on Thursday, March 29- Sunday, April 1, 2007. Holla at me...

E-mail: jaypapers@tmail.com

^^what he said.
TeamFreshPrince
"The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes"​
TEAM PLATANO​

Yeah, that's the store. Thanks everyone. Probably gonna head back up there this weekend.
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Basics is my fav. store man, except for Jordans. I live in Co Op, so its extra conenient. Nothing more to say, but super legit.
Real Recognize Real

yeah definitely legit..almost picked up a pair of olive 5's there in may
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!

If your low on cash, click the link below.It's been 3 months and i've made almost 350 dollars just by doing free offers and trials with little cash shelved out!!!b]

http://www.***************.com/23

Yea it's legit, been going there for a long time now...the same asian guy has been working behind the counter since I could remember
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

Back
Top Bottom