Legit check these Black Cement 3s please

Got these at Sneakercon and I am not sure if they are good fakes or the real deal. Here are some pics so please help me out. Also, please try not to post if you aren't sure what you're talking about. Thanks. If you need anymore pictures to help determine please let me know. The shoes might look different from each other but that's because of how they were sitting on my bed.

these look good.
elephant print is on point, shape of shoe is also good. Production dates look good as well

The thing I am worried about is the receipt. It is not on normal receipt paper. It is printed on white paper and the person bought like 8 pairs at once.

No, these pass my test. I say 100% authentic. That is just a factory flaw. Honestly, i think you overpaid a little bit since they are used, but as long as your happy with them is what matters.

These are one of my favorite Jordan's, I'm wearing mine in my profile pic.
Thanks for the help man. You seem to know a lot about these haha. Also, here a picture of the receipt in the box. Its not on normal receipt paper though which is what made me wonder.

Thanks for the help man. You seem to know a lot about these haha. Also, here a picture of the receipt in the box. Its not on normal receipt paper though which is what made me wonder.
View media item 1100092
Does it feel like computer paper? He could have photocopied the receipt since he bought so many pairs, and gave 1 copy to each person he sold them to. Thats just a guess though

Does it feel like computer paper? He could have photocopied the receipt since he bought so many pairs, and gave 1 copy to each person he sold them to. Thats just a guess though
I literally just thought of that before I read your reply. Well, thanks for the help man. I really appreciate your expertise lol. 

Back
Top Bottom