Legit check this carbon fiber

I have been told this is fake Carbon Fiber on these Cool Greys please let me know what you think.

I will tell you who after I get a few more post

Thanks for your quick reply. 
Can you take a look at my Bordeaux 7s? That Timmy guy tried to tell me they were GM. But he doesn't seem that credible from what I can gather

The carbon.fiber on these look fine. That timmy dude is just a opinionated

Last edited:
Can you take a look at my Bordeaux 7s? That Timmy guy tried to tell me they were GM. But he doesn't seem that credible from what I can gather
Im sorry man I only know XIs and XIIIs I would be guessing on your 7s and you need more than a guess. Post them again with better pics Nike Talk will take care of you.

please explain? I have yet to see a fake pair of xi with Carbon Fiber. Please provide pics of said fake shoe with real carbon because i do not think they exist 
First of all I don't have to provide anything you act like carbon fiber is expensive. Its 2013 if u think these bootleggers won't try to throw u off then continue to kidd urself its my opinion if I think there fake then that's what I think point blank

First of all I don't have to provide anything you act like carbon fiber is expensive. Its 2013 if u think these bootleggers won't try to throw u off then continue to kidd urself its my opinion if I think there fake then that's what I think point blank

CARBON IS expensive - I work with it every day. THATS WHY FAKE SHOES DO NOT HAVE CARBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU ARE GOING TO TELL THE MAJORITY THEY ARE WRONG YOU BETTER HAVE SOME PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR YOU WILL NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY 

ever again.

I strongly recommend you read all 84 pages of the Grey Market Thread there is all kinds of info to inform yourself. Its going to take you 3 days if you watch every video but you will learn everything you need to know about the shoe game.

yeah it 2013 and the best Fake shoe you can get does not have Real Carbon Fiber. They are Called Perfect Space Jams please watch the video below to inform yourself.

Once again you do need to prove your self if you are going to tell 8 guys they are wrong. but I can tell you right now you are going to have a hard time finding a FAKE shoe with real carbon.

Last edited:
Its guys like Dager8 that make me wish Nike talk had a test, you would have to pass to post in the legit check forum.

and that is a per shoe test not just air jordans in general. I would only pass the Xi and Xiii . 20 pictures with 2 boxes Legit and Fake to check. A score of 90% lets you in the forum  

I feel bad for timmy he has problems ocd or something with being against everyone

Lol its guys like you the reason the game is F up'd up now your so serious about sneakers your probaly some 90's baby who never even seen MJ play a game look bro I cop kicks from legit resellers or the actual store in the mall I could care less if carbon fiber is expensive your probaly eating bootlegg food right now all these kicks could be fake while JB nike gettin fat of OUR backs **** outta here its a free forum to post my opinion ill leave it to geeks like you to catch feelings by the way I didn't watch the video dweeb Lol
If u scroll up a lil bit I said there Real carbon fiber but if I were to say there fakw that my opinion guy.I'm done mods no more free posting on this topic 

If u scroll up a lil bit I said there Real carbon fiber but if I were to say there fake that my opinion guy.I'm done mods no more free posting on this topic 
I did scroll up you never said they are real? 
Lol its guys like you the reason the game is F up'd up now your so serious about sneakers your probaly some 90's baby who never even seen MJ play a game look bro I cop kicks from legit resellers or the actual store in the mall I could care less if carbon fiber is expensive your probably eating bootleg food right now all these kicks could be fake while JB nike gettin fat of OUR backs **** outta here its a free forum to post my opinion ill leave it to geeks like you to catch feelings by the way I didn't watch the video dweeb LOl
I was born in 1981 mike was still in High School,,,,,,,,,,, how old are you?

then you opinion would be wrong!!!!!!!!!! you should really watch the video you would learn something. 

no but really! we do not need guys like you! that do not know what they are talking about posting anything on hear. I can teach you my ways of spotting fakes but you have to be willing to learn.

Are you Timmy dagr8?

O yea im still waiting for that picture of the fake shoe with the real carbon fiber are you having a hard time finding one?

Real carbon fiber doesn't mean kick are though lol
i said "real carbon fiber" i should have put a period there lol but its all good i p'md you to let you know what was going on. No beef over here fam

Back
Top Bottom