Legit check tiffany

Get pictures of "size tag" "box tag"

already found the link for these on ebay .. who wants it..
I am A Forum Ho

they were on ebay i think i think he took them offf unless he has other pairs they are in my pos right now

well i was looking through the box and saw a recipt from caliroots for the sneakers so i guess they are 100% real thaks for ur help, can u show me this link maybe sum1 stole his picss

Nope the pictures match the EBay name who has them for sale..
Just because theres a receipt that doesn't mean its for those shoes.. Never assumer anything...

Why block the name?
I am A Forum Ho

Read the rules smacktard i am not posting the Live auction link...

i am saying fake until other pictures prove other wise
And you need more pictures.

<Croc skin is to dull
<Diamond is placed too high..
<stitching is suspect
I am A Forum Ho

Don't be a jerk. All he wanted was a legit check and you willingly give others the chance to snipe. All this short time you've been on NT you've given so many wrong legit checks and barely any help at all. Yes, your sig is correct. You are indeed a forum ho.

Believe me, I've been on NT longer than you think despite my post count. I check the legit checks daily and there have been quite a few where you've been wrong when the signs have been quite obvious. And also, posting in every legit check "more pics plz" to simply up your post count doesn't help.

Quote:
Believe me, I've been on NT longer than you think despite my post count. I check the legit checks daily and there have been quite a few where you've been wrong when the signs have been quite obvious. And also, posting in every legit check "more pics plz" doesn't help.
I am A Forum Ho

Smh? I refrain on legit checks only because the opinion is already there, no need to waste space with simply "co-sign" or "agree with _____" If the legit check is thorough enough, a new post is no necessary. And nearly 500 posts in less than one month? Yea apparently someone is trying to up their post count. Besides, I'm not going to bother to post legit checks that you've gotten wrong because you're a waste of my time. They were XIs though just if you're wondering. |I
tired.gif

Quote:
Smh? I refrain on legit checks only because the opinion is already there, no need to waste space with simply "co-sign" or "agree with _____" If the legit check is thorough enough, a new post is no necessary. And nearly 500 posts in less than one month? Yea apparently someone is trying to up their post count. Besides, I'm not going to bother to post legit checks that you've gotten wrong because you're a waste of my time. They were XIs though just if you're wondering

what does my post count have to do with anything?

Quote:
I'm not going to bother to post legit checks that you've gotten wrong because you're a waste of my time.

Blah blah Excuses Excuses

Quote:
They were XIs though just if you're wondering
I am A Forum Ho

Lmao, you have no idea what you're doing do you. On the legit check for the varsity red Jordan 1s, more than one person agrees with me. You are definitely not an asset to the community.

Quote:
Lmao, you have no idea what you're doing do you. On the legit check for the varsity red Jordan 1s, more than one person agrees with me. You are definitely not an asset to the community.
I am A Forum Ho

Lol I'm the jacka$$? So you would put reputable NTs like indohan and will over you? I think not.
So this means nothing to you?
willsndvl:
Quote:
RareAirKicks, get out! :lol:
laugh.gif

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
ed posting here, I've only seen you correct once.

You didn't pay a single bit of attention to the quote didn't you? Are nters going to trust reputable people over you? NO OF COURSE THEY AREN'T BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE RIGHT?

can some one please help with the pictures i have supplied i lost my usb cord and cant get mroe pics

Back
Top Bottom