Legit/Price Check: AJ XII OG

I'm not much of a Jordan collector (smh i know) so I need some help with these. One of my coworkers gave them to me to sell for him but I wanted to make sure they were legit first and how much he may be able to get for them.
1. Are they legit?

2. Are they OG's or retros?

3. Price check?

Thanks ahead for any help!

Onto the pics...

I'm not much of a Jordan collector (smh i know) so I need some help with these. One of my coworkers gave them to me to sell for him but I wanted to make sure they were legit first and how much he may be able to get for them.
1. Are they legit?

2. Are they OG's or retros?

3. Price check?

Thanks ahead for any help!

Onto the pics...

they are legit og's from 1996.
the laces are not og's, should've been the round not flat.
jumpman plastic peeled off too.
$15 max

$15 max

Thanks but $15? Seriously doubt that.
The sole separation is on the inside so it's just the plain red plastic, not the "Jumpman" like the outside says too btw.

Thanks but $15? Seriously doubt that.
The sole separation is on the inside so it's just the plain red plastic, not the "Jumpman" like the outside says too btw.

sick.gif
 @ 15 dollars. 
i would say 150-160 #%# all you gotta do is shoe goo the parts where the soles are coming apart at. and they are ogs

sick.gif
 @ 15 dollars. 
i would say 150-160 #%# all you gotta do is shoe goo the parts where the soles are coming apart at. and they are ogs

oh would you buy them for $150?  if thats your price then, ergo it's a treat for yourselves, anyway they're legit, but torn.

oh would you buy them for $150?  if thats your price then, ergo it's a treat for yourselves, anyway they're legit, but torn.

I recently sold a ds pair with og everything for $210
so maybe $100 tops..

I recently sold a ds pair with og everything for $210
so maybe $100 tops..

quick question, how you know they ogs? I thought the og's came out in 97 and the retros on 2009? i cant really see the production date on the tag

quick question, how you know they ogs? I thought the og's came out in 97 and the retros on 2009? i cant really see the production date on the tag

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

even if you dont look at the production date, you'll know its OG. look at the tag, now compare it to your 2009. 
nerd.gif
 LOOK CAREFULLY! 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mikewho123456

even if you dont look at the production date, you'll know its OG. look at the tag, now compare it to your 2009. 
nerd.gif
 LOOK CAREFULLY! 
tongue.gif

yeah I wouldnt price these at 15 but Ive seen DS pairs of OG 12's go for 125 so Id say roughly 65-80 tops on these if they come with OG box.

yeah I wouldnt price these at 15 but Ive seen DS pairs of OG 12's go for 125 so Id say roughly 65-80 tops on these if they come with OG box.

Originally Posted by ramp locals

$15 max
laugh.gif

Legit. 

At least $80-120

Back
Top Bottom