Legit & Price Check Jordan 5 "Wolf Grey"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, this is my first post on here.

Need some help on these Jordan 5 "Wolf Grey" interested in getting these, but not 100% if they are legit...

If anyone can help and also indicate a price on these it would be much appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the replies, the only thing making me a bit unsure was the tongue... The right foot don't look very straight!

well i was in this place where they had lights which makes white clothing became glow in dark , and i believe the 5 wolf greys are made with materials similar to ones to the air force mid 180s. i think , but anyways my j's were under those lights and turned like this . got these from RIF . so legit all the way. 

well i was in this place where they had lights which makes white clothing became glow in dark , and i believe the 5 wolf greys are made with materials similar to ones to the air force mid 180s. i think , but anyways my j's were under those lights and turned like this . got these from RIF . so legit all the way. 
Then they dont glow then dog lmao itt was all the lighting what were u mini putting

Then they dont glow then dog lmao itt was all the lighting what were u mini putting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom