Legit/price check: lebron 8 south beach

Last edited:
They're legit , offering a pair of DS Denims for an 8/10 SB 8s seems like you're giving up a little too much

They're legit , offering a pair of DS Denims for an 8/10 SB 8s seems like you're giving up a little too much
You think? See, I'm not very good when it comes to street prices... My guy hooked me up with the denims for retail. So I'm not sure on how much they would actually go for resell. How much would these buy as opposed to my denims?

I also have someone offering the corks for my denims at the moment... Would that be a good deal for me? Or would the south beach 8s be better? SB8 are size 9.5 8/10, corks are size 9 DS

both are good deal i think honestly especially for south beach 8 , denims are not limited as cork nor south beach 8 but in the end you the one will choose either vnds south beach or ds cork. me i will take south beach coz i already have cork :D

both are good deal i think honestly especially for south beach 8 , denims are not limited as cork nor south beach 8 but in the end you the one will choose either vnds south beach or ds cork. me i will take south beach coz i already have cork
happy.gif
i decided to trade him big bangs, pure platinums, and $150 cash. im doing the cash through paypal... now what precautions can I take to not get scammed? I'm shipping first. Also, if I do get scammed, what can i do?

Back
Top Bottom