Lemme Put Y'all On. Vol. Usually Cici's is disgusting but

little ceasers > cici 
If i was on my death bed, mouth dry and insides devouring itself from hunger, I would order a Lil Ceasers pizza to wipe the crust from around my lips and clean up my excrement off of said death bed before I'd order it to fill my stomach

I'm not gonna hate on Cici's.

When I was young, struggling and dead broke, it made da kid feel like a king for a couple minutes.

Id rather sit in a van in 100 degree weather eating a cole slaw and balut pizza while kellyrep told me her problems thru a megaphone than even look at that monstrosity u call a pizza.

bruh, im eating and as soon as I read cole slaw my face scrunched :x

I'm not gonna hate on Cici's.

When I was young, struggling and dead broke, it made da kid feel like a king for a couple minutes.

I can't front.. I know all about that struggle pizza life myself.. I've had plenty of 5$ ci cis or lil ceasers.

Lil ceasers FRESH OUT the oven >> Cicis

After it cools down even a little it's no more good lol..

I'll pass on cici ...it was cool as a kid when I didn't know any better

lil ceasers breadsticks and cheese sticks >>

Last edited:
I use to regularly eat CICis back in HS and this was my favorite pizza from there. If I wasn't lactose Id still hit one up from time to time.

when i was in middle school the manager bet my homie a free meal that he could spin the ball on his finger longer than him.

my homie went first and the manager didn't even let him finish.  he just let him eat free. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom