Lemme Put Y'all On. Vol. Usually Cici's is disgusting but

Next time yall swing through Cici's (for some odd reason other than to throw a small childrens party or visit a hispanic relative), yall need to cop this:

View media item 1602559

Yes, I'm fully aware this **** looks disgusting, but on some g **** I have no reason to lie to my brothers on NT, ESPECIALLY about food.

Warning. If you don't like cheese, or lots of cheese, do not eat this and come back to me tellin me this was ***.

Also, order a box to go, DO NOT eat from the buffet. It'll be cold and hard if you don't take it to go :x

Next time yall swing through Cici's (for some odd reason other than to throw a small childrens party or visit a hispanic relative), yall need to cop this:

View media item 1602559

Yes, I'm fully aware this **** looks disgusting, but on some g **** I have no reason to lie to my brothers on NT, ESPECIALLY about food.

Warning. If you don't like cheese, or lots of cheese, do not eat this and come back to me tellin me this was ***.

Also, order a box to go, DO NOT eat from the buffet. It'll be cold and hard if you don't take it to go :x
BRUH if u want some bomb *** pizza
Go to disneyland
And get the pb@j pizza from goofy's kitchen

Y'all hate on cici...

But that ***** held me down...

I make good money today, and still wouldn't mind going over there to save some bucks

:pimp:

Y'all hate on cici...

But that ***** held me down...

I make good money today, and still wouldn't mind going over there to save some bucks

:pimp:

and when you come down with projectile diarrhea, don't come crawling back to NT for halp.

i will vouch for the mac and cheese pizza

thats a terrible pic. lmao

Back
Top Bottom