Let’s round up around the Homie FONGSTARR

Not sure how many of you guys follow him on IG, but it seems he had a biking accident and was hurt pretty bad, seems to be on the road to recovery, but figure i make this thread to whenever he’s able to log on to NT he sees the community is behind him

Prayers up bud, we need your beautiful photos in this world.

for anyone that rather drop him a DM on IG here it is

Last edited:
Damn I wish him the best recovery.

what kind of biking was he doing without a helmet? I been mountain biking before and wearing a helmet is so crucial for that. One fall and you can be hitting your head on a boulder or rock and you’re done

Damn I wish him the best recovery.

what kind of biking was he doing without a helmet? I been mountain biking before and wearing a helmet is so crucial for that. One fall and you can be hitting your head on a boulder or rock and you’re done

Not sure, dude had just gotten his bike too....thing was beautiful and he had a deal and was super stoked to be riding doing his photography thing....I’m just glad he’s recovering

It's crazy seeing the folks wildin' in his last photo and probably being ok, meanwhile all this happens to him from a rock. Prayers to him for a speedy recovery and getting back out there though.

he was on a road bike

i’ve had a lot friends in bike accidents, hit by cars, taken a spill going down a hill, colliding with other bikers and velodrome crashes i’ve had some close calls, but been lucky to never have anything serious happen. worst was i got ran off a road by a car who didn’t look over their shoulder and i scraped my knee.

wishing fam, the best and a speedy recovery

Damn, heal up brother. I don't know him but I seen a dude with his bike yesterday in Emeryville area. I know he rides out this way, not sure if it was him or not.

Back
Top Bottom