Let’s talk Retirement Fantasies

If I got 2 million today, it’s a wrap. 1 mill and I’d definitely consider it for some time and probably take the jump. Let’s hope my investments make the dream come true!

Living in the US, I’d likely get a part time gig for the benefits unless health insurance through the marketplace worked out.

Likely, the dream would be that I’d chill and decompress for a few months and then go and work for free with some youth through coaching or some kind of mentoring. Silly thought I had recently was to roll around checking with homeless peeps in the city to see if I could do something to get them off the street:lol:

i legit like my job though. i’d probably volunteer there in some capacity or work part-time for the medical.

Yea I like my job to quit entirely. I'll just slow down toward the tale end like everyone else.

Putting in 20 to 25 years working "normal" hours is my goal.

hmm...does a Ben Simmons fit into this conversation?

like, I would 100 percent get my Andrew Luck on, take that early contract money and retire to literally whatever tf I want.

interesting to see labor struggles play out at a publicly visible scale.

hmm...does a Ben Simmons fit into this conversation?

like, I would 100 percent get my Andrew Luck on, take that early contract money and retire to literally whatever tf I want.

interesting to see labor struggles play out at a publicly visible scale.

If I was him, in my prime, and decided to retire from the L, I’d just go average 70ppg in Europe. You’d still be getting a few million a year, you’d ge to ball the hell out, NO PRESSURE, and you’d get to live like a SUPERSTAR still in Europe.

still be easily getting the baddest girls on the planet. Still making a decent paycheck (prolonging ACTUAL retirement.) Still keeping your body in really good shape. Still getting huge endorsement deals.

I wouldn’t retire retire if I were him. He’s got a lot of years of life left. And without any major sponsors (I believe his Nike contract ran out this year) he’s gonna need good investments to keep his houses, cars, and lifestyle.

Broken-Flowers-Jim-Jarmusch.jpg

My man I see you bumping all the old head threads. Somehow I'm subbed to all of them so I keep getting notifications lol. Old NT heads still here!
good to see other fellow old NT heads still up in here … I’ve been MIA for a damn good min but post like this that I run into after not logging on for years is beyond nostalgic that K gotta throw my 2 cents in … miss the simplicity of the OG NT sans the adds and all but most def see other old heads on here that’s been similarly here 20+ years

Back
Top Bottom