Let 'em die!! NTers need to see this

Look like one of my dudes from back home minus the golds. Same cut though.

But what did he say that can be refuted? Not a damn thing.

Chick called me on payday one time after I was in it all night tryna get me to take her shopping. :smh: Pretty little PR chick with big ol bresseses. Nope. I disrespected the hell outta her and called my Dominican chick for that night. They're called **** for a reason. Only good for that action and it's an equal trade. My D for your P.

Incredible Hulk shoes...

laugh.gif

I learned in my adolescence not to wear capes, eventho I was heavy on my super hero cartoons. Thank you momma for putting me on.

Yo, I'm in tears over here :rofl: dude was heated. The power of the P controls these dudes man.

It's sad too because, these females think that since they are putting out they are supposed to be treated like a queen or something. Shorty in the background is a prime example :smh:

So much truth in the vid :pimp:

Homie saved the kids too :rofl:

Last edited:
Lets keep it all the way funky for a minute brodies....

If you're in a relationship with a chick with the looks of the threads below lets face it you're simping and putting the ***** on a pedestal some type of way

Come on we got ***** on a pedestal threads like these with over 300 pages here on NT

http://niketalk.com/t/620999/amber-...j-name-dropped-in-butt-injection-scandal/2070

http://niketalk.com/t/261505/black-woman-appreciation-thread-vol-thick-and-slim-welcomed/27660

Some of yall fakin da funk for NT....lets ask your "bad 5 star boss chick" and see what she gotta say about ya so called pride and strong pimp hand.

I bet she would put some of yall on blast about how soft, sensitive and simpish you are for her and how the dude they were bashing in the video sounds like you to a T
roll.gif

Last edited:
If you're in a relationship with a lady, not a ***, then doing for her like she does for you is not simping.

It's when the P or her looks gets dudes backflipping and coming up short on their responsibilities to make sure she's comfortable that it is simping. If she's not claiming you as her man and you're doing all of that, at the very most you're her sponsor and at the worst a simpin *** lame.

Not you, just speaking in general.

Last edited:
If you're in a relationship with a lady, not a ***, then doing for her like she does for you is not simping.

It's when the P or her looks gets dudes backflipping and coming up short on their responsibilities to make sure she's comfortable that it is simping. If she's not claiming you as her man and you're doing all of that, at the very most you're her sponsor and at the worst a simpin *** lame.

Not you, just speaking in general.

Exactly. I have a homegirl, who told me and a few other friends how some guy wanted to give her $300 just to go out on a date with her. She's a college graduate, a teacher, etc. who also goes out clubbing and mingling. Dudes like that deserve ridicule.

Why be desperate, when you don't have to? There are plenty lonely women with careers, as well as lame vixen type women who are insecure as hell.

Guys need to understand, women have stronger hormones then men. The prettiest most attractive have needs just like every other woman. They're giving it up FREE of charge to somebody :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at all these millionaire athletes who get swindled

Back
Top Bottom