Let me drop some late night knowledge

Originally Posted by iBlink

I mean, it's almost 2am where I'm at and there aren't that many good threads on NT right now. There's gotta be at least one person out there who'll read my advice and take something away from it. That's all that matters.

good post but smh at u using my ex's name in ur post...spelt the same way

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

iBlink wrote:

Do not cheat in school. The person you're cheating on sat through the same classes as you and chances are, they don't know it either. The best people to cheat off of usually finish their tests within the first 10 minutes, then dip.

thatd be me
laugh.gif

handing your test in and seeing the salt on everyones face feels so good
pimp.gif

Word....came in my final 15 mins l8....murked it in 15 mins....salt EVERYWHERE...LOL

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.

!*!+ dont make since, like an oxymoron of sorts. lol.

I know what this type of statement does, but i aint catching on to this one. elaborate.

Everything man knows, everything man accepts at truth is all a matter of perception. There's no absolute truth. Man takes "nothing" andpostulates his idea of what it can be/of how it can be understood. When it's all said and done, truth is really human truth, that is to say, what humansaccept as truth.

When you start looking at things through your own eyes, you open up a whole new world.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

No, please allow me to drop the knowledge...

paper stick Q-tips greater than plastic ones, never buy the plastic ones to save money.

my knowledge > yours because its a short read
truest ##%$ ive seen on NT in a minute, but then again I havent been on in a while.

other than that I dont have anything to contribute to this believers voice of victory cliffnotes thread.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]can you answer 1 question for me? Do they still make Sharks for fruit snacks?[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]can you answer 1 question for me? Do they still make Sharks for fruit snacks?[/color]

You can find them on Amazon.com

Seems like @*@* that'd be helpful to a preteen or freshmen in HS. Don't mean @*@* to me, especially now.

I'll drop two morsels of wisdom though:

"One day Lin-chi entered an army camp to attend a feast. At the gate he saw an officer. Pointing to a pillar he asked: 'Is this secular orsacred?'
The officer had no reply.
Striking the pillar, the Master said: 'Even if you could speak, this is still only a wooden post.' Then he went in."

"A teaspoon should be made in a way that does not look beautiful."

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Word. Good %%#%.

On another note, let me drop some late night knowledge.

Nappy Roots-Aw Naw Rocafella remix is that %%#%. Once i'm done with finals i'll be blazing to that %%#% straight up. And it will be a glorious day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

iBlink that sucked just as much as blink182 sucked.

"I cant believe that we would lie in graves, Wondering if we had spent our living days well"
roll.gif

This coming from the guy who likes of himself an intellectual.
alien.gif

It's cool that you see the world at a different perspective...and not the usual %%+$...ya know??

Your God is inside you.

Consciousness and love are 4-dimensional.

If you can visualize the 4th Dimension you can improve your fortunes, much like if you can see to walk in the 3rd dimension you can improve your location.

The answer is in Science and Religion but Science and Religion are not the answer.

My favorite 3 dimensional product is a baked potatoe with pepper jack cheese and lemon pepper.

Back
Top Bottom