Let me drop some late night knowledge

iblink

Banned
I've had a crazy year and I must say I've learned quite a bit about this life thing... so, I'll share a bit with those of you who care to read:

In life you only get two options, right and wrong. It's almost always easier to go with the wrong choices. But it'smaking the right choices that brings you true joy in life.

Do not cheat in school. The person you're cheating on sat through the same classes as you and chances are, they don'tknow it either. The best people to cheat off of usually finish their tests within the first 10 minutes, then dip.

There's a huge difference in knowing what's real, and knowing what you feel. If I've ever said anything that I wanted NT to remember, it'sthat.

Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.

If you know your way with the words, anything can make sense, especially with the less you say.

Everyone suffers. Black, White, Asian, Latino, etc... In this day and age, it's time for people to realize that it'stime to focus on the collective problems of mankind.

Practice safe sex. In the event that you get tested for an STD, it will save you an ounce of worry as you wait for yourresults.

Take Philosophy in college. Thank me later.

The party life can easily overshadow the actual reasons why you're in college. Do try to realize when you're goingdown the partying path before midterm.

Having power in a relationship will not bring your happiness. You'll have the upper hand, yes, but you'll spend all your time worrying about how you'll maintain yourdominance over the person you're with. The time you waste trying to have the "one up" on Stacey could be the time you spend building a strongrelationship that will actually bring genuine smiles to your face.If you're going to be with someone, be with the person, don't try to control theperson.

iBlink that sucked just as much as blink182 sucked.

"I cant believe that we would lie in graves, Wondering if we had spent our living days well"

thanks I guess

plastic Q-tips do suck...they bend too damn easy
smh.gif

I mean, it's almost 2am where I'm at and there aren't that many good threads on NT right now. There's gotta be at least one person out therewho'll read my advice and take something away from it. That's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

thanks confucious
Soon as I scrolled down I already knew someone was gonna say somethin corny like that but it still had me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

Having power in a relationship will not bring your happiness. You'll have the upper hand, yes, but you'll spend all your time worrying about how you'll maintain your dominance over the person you're with. The time you waste trying to have the "one up" on Stacey could be the time you spend building a strong relationship that will actually bring genuine smiles to your face.If you're going to be with someone, be with the person, don't try to control the person.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Was with a female named Stacey and this is the reason we never stayed together.

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

No, please allow me to drop the knowledge...

paper stick Q-tips greater than plastic ones, never buy the plastic ones to save money.

my knowledge > yours because its a short read

real talk

Practice safe sex. In the event that you get tested for an STD, it will save you an ounce of worry as you wait for your results.
I'd like to add on to that by saying when you do go get tested..... go to your personal doctor. Youwill feel a whole hell of a lot confident there than at some free clinic.

"[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]The infamous free clinics is the sickest +%*@ / Make me think what the hell they clean theirsyringes with[/color]" - Nas

iBlink wrote:

Do not cheat in school. The person you're cheating on sat through the same classes as you and chances are, they don't know it either. The best people to cheat off of usually finish their tests within the first 10 minutes, then dip.

thatd be me
laugh.gif

handing your test in and seeing the salt on everyones face feels so good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

iBlink that sucked just as much as blink182 sucked.

"I cant believe that we would lie in graves, Wondering if we had spent our living days well"
...okay.

Originally Posted by So4i5

Having power in a relationship will not bring your happiness. You'll have the upper hand, yes, but you'll spend all your time worrying about how you'll maintain your dominance over the person you're with. The time you waste trying to have the "one up" on Stacey could be the time you spend building a strong relationship that will actually bring genuine smiles to your face.If you're going to be with someone, be with the person, don't try to control the person.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Was with a female named Stacey and this is the reason we never stayed together.
pimp.gif

Everything is nothing, and nothing is everything.

!*!+ dont make since, like an oxymoron of sorts. lol.

I know what this type of statement does, but i aint catching on to this one. elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom