Let me get this straight...Sexy Spec made ANOTHER VIDEO?!

WHAT?!

alien.gif

on WSHH....smh...
roll.gif

Who is holding the camera?! Another dude?!

this guy is grinding his career and manhood away!
hate to see when people try to justify certain actions and make once again...another fool of themselves!!!
someone take this guy shopping for some outerwear PLEASE! or take anything that has a camera away from him!!!

Sceptical Spec......
roll.gif

i watched and its OD again...he keeps saying its for the ladies but he called out dudes by name...of course they would catch some of it cuz i don't thinkanyone saw those pink panties coming...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i watched and its OD again...he keeps saying its for the ladies but he called out dudes by name...of course they would catch some of it cuz i don't think anyone saw those pink panties coming...
grin.gif
for the ladies? i don't find this sexy...AT ALL
laugh.gif

this dude says his own name like "spe-tac-u-lah"... like how you gonna have such a dumb sounding accent off top, be in a group with a dude namedLingerie... and then do this TWICE.

WSHH is wrong for even posting this nonsense

I didn't watch the first one and won't watch this one. I mean seriously the dude's name is Sexy Spec. I'll admit I was bumpin' thatBluestars album but I can almost admit if it wasn't for Pleasure and Static them %## wouldn't even be known.

roll.gif
@ him calling out the dudes. "It ain't no beef, I just wanna see who does it the best"

Yeah, I'm sure you do Spec
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom