Whats going on with JR smith hair

I saw that on Yahoo, what was he thinking
laugh.gif

He was going for this look

tupac-in-juice1.jpg

[h1]Chandler to be evaluated before NJ game[/h1]
February, 19, 2012 6:46 PM ET

By Ian Begley & Chris Hunt

Tyson Chandler had X-rays on both wrists and his back after Sunday's win over the Dallas Mavericks.

The results were negative.

The Knicks announced that he will be reevaluated before Monday's game against the New Jersey Nets.

ny_g_chandler55_cr_200.jpg

Tyson Chandler paid the price for his 11th double-double of the season.
Chandler fell and hit the floor hard in the second half and was slow to get up.

The center said after the game he was in the most pain he'd been in all season, adding that he expected the test results to be negative.

"This is the worst I've felt all season," Chandler said. "I had a rough night tonight, some tough plays. I came down awkwardly a couple times. But, you know, you always know more in the morning."

Chandler had 14 points and 10 rebounds against his former club. It's his 11th double-double of the season. He had 18 such games last year for the Mavericks.

Chandler is optimistic about the Knicks future now that the team has solved its point guard issues and seems to have found perimeter shooting with Steve Novak and J.R. Smith in tow.

"It's unbelievable. Right now I feel like with our starting lineup and our bench, we're very deep at every position. We could be special," said Chandler.

He also called Sunday's win the Knicks' best "team effort" of the season.

"We've had individual stars on different insights. But tonight I really felt like we were hitting on all cylinders. We really have a balance now, you can see it."

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Tyson Chandler had X-rays on both wrists and his back after Sunday's win over the Dallas Mavericks.

The Knicks announced that he will be reevaluated before Monday's game against the New Jersey Nets.

The center said after the game he was in the most pain he'd been in all season, adding that he expected the test results to be negative.

"This is the worst I've felt all season," Chandler said. "I had a rough night tonight, some tough plays. I came down awkwardly a couple times. But, you know, you always know more in the morning."

Chandler had 14 points and 10 rebounds against his former club. It's his 11th double-double of the season. He had 18 such games last year for the Mavericks.

Chandler is optimistic about the Knicks future now that the team has solved its point guard issues and seems to have found perimeter shooting with Steve Novak and J.R. Smith in tow.

"It's unbelievable. Right now I feel like with our starting lineup and our bench, we're very deep at every position. We could be special," said Chandler.

"We've had individual stars on different insights. But tonight I really felt like we were hitting on all cylinders. We really have a balance now, you can see it."
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
I pray he's okay. Knicks need him now as well as the post season.

we have been extremly lucky with chandler

if you guys wanna do any damage this year in the playoffs, we NEED a back up center

chandler is gonna be in serious foul trouble in a few playoff games. especially againt those jerk offs in miami. bron and wade will go right at him and the refs will reward them

can harrelson be that?

30t6p3b.gif

This team can't catch a damn break
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Pray we stay healthy because we are looking really good right now.

I hope we end up in the top 4 in the Eastern Conference standing.

Assuming Miami ends up being in first and Chicago in 2nd Id feel a lot more comfortable with the third seed. If we beat Chicago in the 2nd round and get things clicking we'd go in feeling as equals to the heat.I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just a thought.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

30t6p3b.gif

This team can't catch a damn break
30t6p3b.gif

Not sure if srs. Jeremy Lin might have been the biggest break of all-time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Pray we stay healthy because we are looking really good right now.

I hope we end up in the top 4 in the Eastern Conference standing.

Assuming Miami ends up being in first and Chicago in 2nd Id feel a lot more comfortable with the third seed. If we beat Chicago in the 2nd round and get things clicking we'd go in feeling as equals to the heat.I know I'm getting ahead of myself but just a thought.
In all Honesty after watching the Heat/chicage series last year i believe this knicks team as constructed is better off playing heat rather than the bulls. The matchups are alot more favorable against the heat. And when Melo plays Lebron he's literally at his best. Not to mention the knicks would have 0 answers for Rose

We don't need an answer for Rose per say. As long as he doesn't get people in foul trouble we can let him go off and contain the rest of his team. Dirk went off and we still won.

Tyson is OK.

Just a lil banged up, he's been going hard for us game in game out. Its only natural that he would get hurt along the way. We can rest him against Jersey and still win. Especially with Melo scheduled to come back.

Its crazy how we went from having no depth to bursting at the seams with talent.

JR is probably the best offensive 6th man in the game, Jeffries has become our glue on defense, Shump is steadily improving at the 2 guard and becoming a spark, Novak has become that floor spreading sharpshooter that we always needed, B. Diddy should be coming back soon. Jorts was playing big before the injury.

Feel like a kid in a candy store, thinking about our potential when Melo comes back and won't have and choice but to move the ball around. We are going to be really dangerous.

Pringles now has every thing a coach could ask for. Our cabinet is overflooded with his type of weapons, lets see what he can do with it.

Besides the emergence of Lin, the thing I'm most happy about is our improved defense. We look really solid on D, for the majority of games.

Now if STAT could get over whatever seems to be physically ailing him and get back into last seasons form...we will be one of the top 5 teams in the league, hands down.

Yea Ive always been a fan of amare and now really being able to watch him, and him not having that same explosiveness and aggression going to the basket is killin me

Watching the replay frOm last nights game Jesus Christ amare looked so horrible on the defensive side. Phil would straighten this dude out with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom