let this thread die (NYK)

NBA schedule officially comes out tomorrow 7PM on NBATV. I expect it to be leaked earlier than that. Sometime later in the afternoon like last year. :pimp:

yea that special is worthless since all the game are gonna be posted RealGM/twitter or other sites by noon :lol:

wink.gif

Dre .. You gotta give me the Childs jersey ..

Last edited:
im thinking of buying a shump authentic but im scared cause knicks always trade young pieces =(

smh me and you both. way too hesitant, first it was gallo (thought he would be a knick as long as Dantoni is the coach) glad i didnt pull the trigger. that shump authentic is way too tempting, would be my first knick jersey since houston :smh:

I'm finna get fix...dont care if they're nosebleeds.

And the variety of lineups that this team can throw out on any given night is definitely intriguing and will be moreso when Shump returns.

Might be our deepest team in years.

I copped my Camby back when he first got traded for like $60 in the NBA Store. :smokin

That Mitchell & Ness Ewing is horrible. :smh: No triangle sides ?

10 damn years, and I lose my name...the level of disrespect from this new "NT". Anyway...
mean.gif

Over/under on ONE or more of y'all gettin' arrested for fighting outside of the Barclays Center on opening night?

Last edited:
10 damn years, and I lose my name...the level of disrespect from this new "NT". Anyway...:smh:

Over/under on ONE or more of y'all gettin' arrested for fighting outside of the Barclays Center on opening night?

Damn A. :smh:

:lol:

but as for the fighting, I do think something could potentially go down. Hopefully it's no where near me AT ALL if I'm able to get in the building.

Back
Top Bottom