Let's all welcome NikeTalk's two newest moderators.

Every time i see one of these threads i keep my fingers crossed for blondsoccerplayer...

>_>

Ah the never ending quest for power.. Let me honestly state that some peoples responses amaze me. Since this is a message board I do put my full trust in Meth.Even if I think sometimes hes a crack pot.

I know Arq from the sneaker art forum but I have know knowledge of West2East.
Congrats to both of you guys though.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i say nawth and bana should get promoted

i can definitely second nawth. she's cool and very knowledgeable...always comes with meaningful posts.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

i say nawth and bana should get promoted

i can definitely second nawth. she's cool and very knowledgeable...always comes with meaningful posts.
Nawth would've been a solid pick imo.

Congrats... and good luck... to you both.
smokin.gif

whywesteppin: I had actually brought your name up, but when it was put to vote, the only votes for you were errant.

Dirty voted for you, thinking you were Rexanglorum, ("whywesteppin? He's the one with the extensive vocabulary, on TGP with you, right?" --->"No, dirty, that's Rex. whywesteppin is a fellow TGPer, big LOST fan...", and then it was a wrap for Dirty's vote. I don't guess he likesLOST. *shrugs*

holden voted for you, but then edited his reply because he realized he wasn't in the 'What do you think of West2East becoming a mod?' thread in thestaff forum.

Bastitch withdrew his vote when he found out you weren't actually a hot female.

Sorry, dude. As soon as BSP is brought on, you're next up, though. After KMD.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom