Let's all welcome NikeTalk's two newest moderators.

Congratulations to arqangel and west2east for the promotion tomoderator and congratulations to kdawg for the promotion to administrator.

Best of luck to you guys. I'm confident in Meth's choice for you guys to help keep NT running smoothly.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Congratulations to arqangel and west2east for the promotion to moderator and congratulations to kdawg for the promotion to administrator.

Best of luck to you guys. I'm confident in Meth's choice for you guys to help keep NT running smoothly.
pimp.gif
couldn't have said it better myself.
pimp.gif

Congrats to both of you. I really hope the JB forum turns around, but that is where a lot of the newbs frequent then slowly they expand through the rest of NT.

Am I the only one that notices how all new mods post with bigger vocabularies and less grammatical and spelling errors in their posts?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

With the dawn of a new academic year for our student population, who depend on NikeTalk to distract them from their schoolwork, the days growing shorter, the air growing colder, and the distressingly slim likelihood of Dirtylicious returning alive from his upcoming trip to Baltimore (I kid because I love), the time has come to bolster our staff presence.

Tonight, I'm proud to announce the addition of West2East and Arqangel6 to our moderating team. I know the positivity, patience, and helpfulness they've long demonstrated in our forums will serve them well in their new roles.

I'd like to thank each of them for so graciously volunteering their precious free time to improve our community. No hazing will be necessary; hours spent wading through page after page of mindless Internet clichés should more than suffice. [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)](Don't post any: It's a trap.)[/color]

No good deed, as they say, goes unpunished.

As long as we're making roster moves, I'd also like to take the opportunity to switch KDawg's position from mod to admin. No, this has nothing to do with Dirty's travel plans. We're not replacing anybody. There is no controversy. In fact, based on the match-ups we plan to play both together.

Please join me in welcoming everyone to their new posts and wishing them all the best of luck. We're thrilled to have them with us.

By the way, will somebody please bring RyanKMD in off the ledge?
who??

Back
Top Bottom