Lets be as truthful as possible: NT would you leave your girl if you haven't had sex in a LONG time?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I understand yall have responsibilities but all work and no play makes u a dull boy. U gotta just call off work for a weekend or something, rent a hotel room and get to work

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

been dating my girl for 2 years never had sex. Waiting on marriage FTW! and no sarcasm there either

lets just hope your marriage isn't like this guy lol
I was thinkin the same thing. Even the Q-Tips are NS
laugh.gif

i dont believe OP talkin bout they dont have time. I mean look at thos pics for cryin out loud. That girl nice as S!!
Touche, yea, pics are on point (hope my girl aint lurkin
nerd.gif
)But like I said previously, he need to make time cause all work and no play don't cut it. I made sure that work never consumed my life to where Ididn't have any time for my girl, that's just a batch of bad business waitin to boil out.

OP, all it takes it 2 weeks of planning, call off for a weekend, hotel room before rates shoot out the roof for summer and yall go out, have a nice dinner,rent a couple movies and go to "work".

Originally Posted by scribble253

I'm sorry buddy, with a body like that she getting the piping from somewhere else.
2m4om7s.jpg

i gotta agree, the girl in this photo is having sex, aint nobody telling me different

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Eventually you guys are gonna realize that sex isn't everything ans isn't THAT important. Yeah it's frustrating when you aint getting some for awhile but use that time to get your George Costanza on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I only have this problem when the only reason I'm with the girl is for sex. When you and your girl do get the time, trust when your having it 5 times a day you'll be making a thread about how it's becoming meh and it's too much. Yes there is such a thing as too much sex.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

what are you talkin about?
The thread topic
indifferent.gif
. What don't you get, the wholepost or the George Costanza part?
laugh.gif

Eventually you guys are gonna realize that sex isn't everything ans isn't THAT important. Yeah it's frustrating when you aint getting some for awhile but use that time to get your George Costanza on
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I only have this problem when the only reason I'm with the girl is for sex. When you and your girl do get the time, trust when your having it 5 times a day you'll be making a thread about how it's becoming meh and it's too much. Yes there is such a thing as too much sex.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

what are you talkin about?
The thread topic
indifferent.gif
. What don't you get, the whole post or the George Costanza part?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i wont even front, i seen the pics and forgot what this thread wasabout. My bad homie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CjMoney

YNS
You Never Step You Not Smashing

It basically means you should are a simp, always stay sucking up in a the relationship and make it work, 95% its the of NT INS(Is Not Smashing) way, ladies first
happy.gif
Fixed*

But OP we going to need some back shots of your girl and a face shot so we can further help you out in your case.

your girl is
pimp.gif

better start getting things fixed asap you dont want that to go to waste. especially if you have been with her for 3 years

those are hot....
happy.gif

depends how often you meet, but yeah I dont think I would go on too long, depends how long you havent had sex.

Have you tried licking or milking those beautiful breasts ? This may lead to her arousal and your subsequent getting laid. Remember: you drink only the finestbreast milks.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

no face shots - a line is drawn there....

and we talked about it today - and she stated that she felt the same way i do!
eek.gif

and SHE was like its my fault because i never invite her over....i have a free crib but...i like to sleep late so getting a quicky before my parents come home is not an option
indifferent.gif

I AM AN IDIOT!!
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

btw: im 21 - just graduated college so i should be making well use of my free time
I'm going to have to question your sexual orientation if you'd rather sleep than beat that.

You just need to sit down and have a talk with her on what can be done to make the situation better. If you dont, it will never get better. My suggestion toyou would be to set aside time at least once a week where you and her can have sex. If youtalk with her and your both too busy with school/work and thats the reason you come to for not having sex, try different things in the bedroom that couldgreatly enhance the experience.

co-sign on talking to her .. dont forget that YOU got needs too. its not the basis of entire relationship but it is part of it.. and its obviously botheringyou. let her know that its not a reason that youll leave her but its affecting your relationship.

That's your fault. I'd be getting mine in the bathroom, in the car, on the patio, or wherever I could sneak in two strokes and a stab. You'resupposed to be resourceful man
smh.gif
. She should dump you

If you're a lame who feels they can't achieve a girl that looks just as good if not better than the one you're with now...then stay. If not thenditch her...

laugh.gif
I feel angry for not being a player that alot of you NTers seem to be - but I've been with her 3 years now and she's definately a great person.

Advice? ways I can talk to her about it?

Alongside with having an M3 and rock Polo 24/7, NTers are the ultimate alpha-males *of the internet

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

laugh.gif
I feel angry for not being a player that alot of you NTers seem to be - but I've been with her 3 years now and she's definately a great person.

Advice? ways I can talk to her about it?

Alongside with having an M3 and rock Polo 24/7, NTers are the ultimate alpha-males *of the internet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom