Lets be as truthful as possible: NT would you leave your girl if you haven't had sex in a LONG time?

for the beasts:
34dpiy1.jpg
34-c boobs are great

Anyhow - I've been with my girl and she's great but lately I've been noticing we both haven't had sex in a REALLY long time. Im faithful - havea strong sense of morals in that I would never cheat on a woman - and I know she is not that way either because she comes from a good family - and also has astrong principal of staying faithful. all in all - i trust her and she never gave me a reason not to trust her

but due to time constraints, the fact that we both have high aspirations in life (studying and working come first), and the fact that we don't have freecribs (dumb reason i know) - we are not having sex. Not for months. i tell her sometimes Im a bit frustrated - and she agrees, yet i know that if she told mesomething like babe screw it lets just go have fun in the car a few blocks from my house - I would so do it. (yes im THAT desperate)

I definately don't think im unattractive and I would hope she still is attracted to me, but i don't feel thats the case at all. I just feel thatbecause I dont have a car (yet) I cant just pick her up and go to her house we fool around

I guess Im mad that she doesn't seem to care as much as me that we aren't doing the deed anymore - I am a man and I loove women. I also notice I ambecoming alot more interested in the beauty of women on the streets, in parks, in class etc. due to my sexual frustration.

laugh.gif
I feel angry for not being a player that alot of you NTers seem to be- but I've been with her 3 years now and she's definately a great person.

Advice? ways I can talk to her about it?

This thread delivers... right click-save as

but really... just tell her the same was what you told us... yall gonna have to make time for it

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Dont cheat, but always remember that masturbation is the key to remaining faithful.

Good advice. You guys cant squeeze in a quick 5-10 minutes session or is she seemingly unwilling to? I find that hard to believe.

I know I can be with my girl for a while without having sex because I love her that much, however I know that wouldnt happen because I'll probably wake upto her rapping me ..

However in your case, I dont see whats the problem in going outside and have sex in different places .. my girl and I have screwed in cars - mothers bed - allover her house - in front of Churches - Time Square - etc .. its fun and adventurous ... ya should try it!

But to answer your question, no I wouldnt leave her because we arent having sex as frequently anymore ... In your case, you might be young so sometimes sex ismore important than the overall relationship!

Tell her to read that Steve Harvey book. I get restless after about 15 days. I am busy but not to busy to get some. Sorry she must understand

pimp.gif

back to the post ... being you ... i wouldn't cheat ... it's clear you guys are just occupied w/ life ...

you should talk to her though like ... yeah ... i need to skeet somethin soon babe ... or just get her to top you off.

Listen if you both have good excuses as to why YNS such as the time constraints and unfree households then thats just because of exactly that, on the otherhand if she has been giving to you and then you ask her to do it and she gives you the cold shoulder multiple times thats when something is up and you need toget rid of that.

Me personally I would stick it out with your chick cuz somewhere down the line YGS.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

i know that if she told me something like babe screw it lets just go have fun in the car a few blocks from my house - I would so do it. (yes im THAT desperate)
Why don't YOU tell her that? I don't see why you haven't already.

Do you know if she's on birth control or anything that can alter her sex drive?

laugh.gif
guys she's not getting it from someone else.

im very sure and comfortable with this. im having difficulty communicating that sex is as important to me as her spending time working, studying, and takingcare of her family....without sounding like a complete +#$**%$@$.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

i know that if she told me something like babe screw it lets just go have fun in the car a few blocks from my house - I would so do it. (yes im THAT desperate)
Why don't YOU tell her that? I don't see why you haven't already.

Do you know if she's on birth control or someone else that can alter her sex drive?

Fixed.

If I haven't learned anything from women , I learned on thing women will create opportunities to get smashed if they're really feeling you.

..I dated one chick who would call me up on my lunch break, and she'll answer her door completely nude.

Do you know if she's on birth control or anything that can alter her sex drive?

Its funny you should say that because - like i said we have been through so much - she's on a light prescription of anti-depressants.

shes not crazy depressed -but because of a personal crisis she's been going through since she was 16, after finally seeking help from a professional, shewas prescribed to take them.

long story short - her life is alot better now - healthier - but could the prescription be altering her drive to have sex with me?

You two both need to get away from your busy schedules, and take a real nice three day weekend somewhere. If you still don't smash, then I don't knowwhat to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom