Lets be honest...the APPLE iPhone made every company step their phone game up

when you have to constantly remind yourself and others as if you're asking for some type of eprops, thats where the "hate" comes in. deservingly so.

unless steve jobs is your dad, its not that serious

this girl got some nice DSL
niketalk

i mean ok... more people want touch screen phones now but apple wasnt the first to have em... they just made them easy for dumb people to use now...

they're called smartphones for a reason... everybody shouldnt own one...

It wasn't jus your ordinary touch screen phone .. It was 5 yrs ahead of most phones in 2007..

And three yrs later you still have phones that's trying to compete with it

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i tried to say this so many times to NTers, but their only response is you'rr an apple fanboy
It's hardly an incredibly, earth-shattering revelation

yeah, but there are so many people that refuse to believe it because it has an apple logo on it
Sure they made companies step up in terms of user interface, but the downside was an over-saturation of poorly implemented touch-screen phones (there were many good ones nexus one hd2 that wouldnt have come out without the iphone), a redefining of what a smart phone is in a way that makes multitasking, side-installing or any UI customizing unnecessary features for a smart phone and transitions and a pretty touch interface a necessary feature and lets be honest, the only thing that an iphone does better than any other phone out there is its ecosystem (pre= better interface, many phones better the iphone's screen, camera=
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i tried to say this so many times to NTers, but their only response is you'rr an apple fanboy
It's hardly an incredibly, earth-shattering revelation

yeah, but there are so many people that refuse to believe it because it has an apple logo on it

No doubt that Apple revolutionized the game.

What people often do is credit Apple for creating all the features of the iPhone, and claim that the iPhone is the best thing since sliced bread. That, I feel, is false. Apple was just the first to steal implement the ideas of various companies in one product.

In addition to that, the iPhone would be no where NEAR as successful as it's been had it not been for the hackers, who revolutionize the world on a daily basis.

ohwell.gif

0110100001100001011000110110101100100000011011110111001000100000011001000110100101100101

Agreed, even though the added services for the IPHONE are crap-tacular, there is no denying the fact that Apple Pwned everyone and forced them to make their phones better

they indeed did change the game, kind of crazy just a few years ago when the iphone vids first surfaced we all has the
eek.gif
eek.gif
face when they flicked and rolled through the contacts
laugh.gif

apple took a step that all the other companies were too chicken $%!! to take.
now they took it, became successful, and everyone wants to follow suit.

only thing is now, everyone wants to kill off the iphone, and all of the other phone fanboys hate the iphone and down it every chance they get.

it is true, the iphone was damn near 5 years ahead of its time

some of y'all are too crazy about iphones. i guess an app store + web browser + touch screen = best phone of all time
eyes.gif

Degenerate423 wrote:
some of y'all are too crazy about iphones. i guess an app store + web browser + touch screen = best phone of all time
eyes.gif

Name a phone w/ those features that was better than the iPhone before it released.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

It wasn't jus your ordinary touch screen phone .. It was 5 yrs ahead of most phones in 2007..

And three yrs later you still have phones that's trying to compete with it

Not with Nokia N95

the iphone is nothing special compared to other phones that can browse the web, has touch screen, etc.

my opinion..consumer's hype

I'ma keep it funky, the only thing I have been impressed with on the iPhone is WHEN JAILBROKEN all the different apps you can get. And thats about it. Truthfully the Palm Pre, and Droids do things that actually make people want to USE the phone and not just look "cool" with the phone.

and this is coming from an Apple fan.

-The Juice

That is indeed a true statement but they are now being surpassed by Android. Before Android NOBODY bought a phone solely based on the OS--maybe RIM a lil but whereas Apple markets that actual phone and APPLE name, Google markets OS.

Back
Top Bottom