Let's be real, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is Kanye's best album.

trippin, the throne was his best work lyrically and production wise.
you serious?  
alien.gif
  saying this is even croziers than op saying mbdtf is ye's best

I agree with MBDTF being his best overall album. I did play CD and LR a lot more when they came out, but I was 14/15 and those joints changed my life. Holding them all up now that I'm older, I've got MBDTF and LR nearly tied, but I have a slightly greater appreciation for his last effort.

So...one changed your life. And u appreciate it 8 years later. The other was jus a nice album from 2 years ago and they're about equal?

So...one changed your life. And u appreciate it 8 years later. The other was jus a nice albumfrom 2 years ago and they're about equal?

If you read his post better, he never said it was just a nice album.

He only said it was the best, and tied with LR.

When you think about it, at 14/15 a lot of small things can change your life.

I can't detect the sarcasm in this tweet but ill assume its there. Cuz if u really believe watch the throne, kanyes most bubblegum braggadocious album to date is more LYRICAL than late registration and COLLEGE DROPOUT u r flippin trippin. The skits on college dropout alone had more insight than most of wtt.
lol. but seriously some of the production was crazy, he flipped the same sample like a million times.

I liked MBDTF :lol: not more than CD or LR..tied with Graduation and above 808. I didn't even touch WTT or Cruel Summer

808s is Cudi's best album. Ye's best albums are Graduation or Late Registration... IMO of course, there are no facts in this thread besides MBDTF not being his best album :lol:

808s is Cudi's best album. Ye's best albums are Graduation or Late Registration... IMO of course, there are no facts in this thread besides MBDTF not being his best album :lol:

You must be incredibly unfamiliar with MOTM 1 and 2, and soon to be indicud.

Shut up.

You must be incredibly unfamiliar with MOTM 1 and 2, and soon to be indicud.

Shut up.

LOL It was a joke bro. I am familiar with both of those albums, I am actually a big Cudi fan. Try not to take it so serious, its just the interwebz. Aye but 808s was a great Cudi ablum doe..

College dropout and late registration were almost like a double album if you listen to em back to back. Graduation was him taking what made him hot and going mainstream with it. 808's and MBDTF are like concept albums, him putting what he's going through at the time on wax. WTT is what it was and Cruel Summer was him finally acknowledging that he's invested in his camp. All great albums. My personal favorite is Graduation because his music was coming from a place that was all good. (the production on homecoming, yikes!) Here's to hoping that he names his new album Good *** Job and he makes a true sequel to graduation

You see, if you ever wanted to ever be anything
There'd always be somebody that'll shoot down any dream
There'll always be haters, that's the way it is
Hater ****** marry hater ******* and have hater kids

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

From my favorite Ye verse. On Ye's best album...

Late Regitration>>>

he was depressed there for trash. he has a terrible screaming voice which was used a lot. he need to go back to chicago

"I'm coming home again"

Not his best album but still a really good album IMO.  I still remember how I felt the first time I heard that beat drop after the Piano intro in "All of the Lights".  Those horns. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
 Damn

Not his best album but still a really good album IMO.  I still remember how I felt the first time I heard that beat drop after the Piano intro in "All of the Lights".  Those horns. 
eek.gif
sick.gif
 Damn
key word beat those were good but lyrics were awful...

This thread made me throw the cd in for my ride home for spring break. I think conceptually, it's up there with cd. Also, the arrangement is done very well. The features did their things and complimented the album nicely .. That Ross verse :smokin

LET'S BE REAL HERE...

Kanye = Quentin Tarrantino

First two projects are widely considered to be their best. But the best of these two is a toss up.
And after that, the waters are muddied.

CD = Reservoir Dogs (First effort. Too raw to ever be duplicated)
LR = Pulp Fiction (Best works holistically, and adapted for enjoyment by the widest audience- transcendence)
Graduation = Jackie Brown (Why? Because everyone else loves them, but I think these are the worst projects they've put out)
808s = Kill Bill (The trauma)
MBDTF = Kill Bill 2 (Overcoming the trauma)
WTT = Grindhouse (collaborative efforts; either loved or hated for it's strong choices)

Let's just hope that Kanye's next album is an Inglorious (my personal QT favorite)

:pimp:
You're welcome

Back
Top Bottom