Let's be real, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is Kanye's best album.

dark fantasy is trash will u bad taste havers/new rap fans just let it go already

Havers? C'mon son.

Just because you aren't a fan of MBDTF does not mean that everyone else must hate it. Music is so diverse you won't easily find two people with the same taste in music.

I like MBDTF over most other Kanye albums, you do not.

That's life.

The way I always say it, Kanye is my favorite artist.. he isn't my favorite rapper nor would I rate him in even top 10. But from a musical standpoint, his catalog is better than anyone else's in the game. For example, MF DOOM is above and beyond a better rapper than Kanye, but on most days, I'd rather listen to a Kanye album than an MF DOOM album. But to each his own.

Been saying this since Graduation.....

Any one of Kanye's albums could be considered his best, depending on your mood.

late registration is slightly > than college dropout which is > graduation which is > mbdtf >>>>>>>>>>>> 808s and tears in autotune

CD and LR i consider equal, graduation was ok, MBDTF sound wise better than Graduation, i only **** with one track on 808

Fools don't remember 2002-2005 Kanye....

Don't let this new fool trick you. Yeezy been trolling us for a long time. Ye's best album was his first, and his best production wise is still to this day is Late Registration.

Last edited:
at this point ye, basically plays a more creative diddy, he uses a wide range of ghost writers and ghost producers and creates albums, son goes ape when he isnt recognized for
work, that must cost him millions to make.

He's been flying artist out to europe for the past weeks just to steal/collab on ideas.

at this point ye, basically plays a more creative diddy, he uses a wide range of ghost writers and ghost producers and creates albums, son goes ape when he isnt recognized for
work, that must cost him millions to make.

He's been flying artist out to europe for the past weeks just to steal/collab on ideas.

This is true but as it goes, the richer you get the less creative you may become for whatever reason.

I give him credit because even with this fall off he tries to bring in fresh faces, ideas to help cultivate his own. Can't be mad at that.

LR > Graduation > CD > 808s > MBDTF [\spoiler]

No mediums for u people huh? I like all of Kanye's albums 'ceptin for Late Registration. Dark Twisted Fantasy was super dope but it ain't his best. College Dropout and Graduation are probably his best all around.

i thought a lot of mbdtf was overproduced, the intro especially smh. however, it has some incredible songs on it. gorgeous, devil in a new dress, blame game all crazy. is the whole album classic? come back in 5 years and ill let you know.

trippin, the throne was his best work lyrically and production wise.

I can't detect the sarcasm in this tweet but ill assume its there. Cuz if u really believe watch the throne, kanyes most bubblegum braggadocious album to date is more LYRICAL than late registration and COLLEGE DROPOUT u r flippin trippin. The skits on college dropout alone had more insight than most of wtt.

ur trippin if you think this is his best ****.  it can't be any higher than 2 i'd put this **** at 3-4.

Back
Top Bottom