Let's discuss...why is there no love for the military 4's?

By far one of the best Air Jordan colorways. A true classic that was just not executed well. I love all of the IV's, (even the later ones that are justplain off).

One problem I have noticed with the IV, even the '99 retro versions, is that they are too small in my size. I have to step up a whole size to get themcomfortable. Has anyone else had to do this? Or is a half size enough?

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

first they are not OG color, second, they are ugly in general.
What are you? stupid or dumb?
smh.gif

raw. want another pair. beater status for my pair. initially very uncomfy. leather crap. breaks in after wear. def underated

Because thanks to the collapsed looking shape and awful (and I mean AWFUL) leather, these don't even feel like IVs. That's why.

i just got a ds pair off ebay for 80 bucks. worn them and they creased like hell and hurt my foot bad. love the cw though.

I loved the Military IV's when I sa them, but they have the worst quality of any recent pairs, the creasing is some of the worst I have ever seen and Ihave heard of paint chipping happening within a few wears with them. People love the colorway, but hate the quality

Before I thought they were ugly, now I'm starting to like these.

Trying to get a pair at the moment

the military IVs, and last shot XIVS are the worst quality jordans ive ever seen or owned.

i still got a ds pair sittin in my closet. i copped them for 120 shipping included from a dude on here like a year and a half ago. Dont really know why ihavent worn them yet. i guess im waitin for a special event to break them out

yeah i kinda agree that these dont get a whole lot of love, but the blue color on the shoe is kind of bland in contrast with the white, they should have addeda whole lot more blue like on the upper part of the sole, the blue should have stuck out more on the shoe.

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

first they are not OG color, second, they are ugly in general.

smh.gif

well what do you know? A newbie collector...

So many things wrong with the retro militaries:

shape, mold, netting, quality. IMO they are equally as bad as the mars.(probably because newbs call OG fire red IV's, OG Mars IVs).
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
But since they are a bulls cw, they get more love i guess.

I remember the OG Militaries getting so much love before the retroes dropped though.
laugh.gif

What's sad now is that if the retro militaries were a qs, ls, or whatever limited release, included in a package, there would be more love than hate.

i think they were just overproduced.
i'm happy i have a pair of these though.

bottom line.... Sick colorway and piss poor quality. Copped mine for $85. I use wearable shoe trees in these, but are uncomfortable as hell. At least theystill look DS tho, lol. One of my favortie colorways for the IV's, second to the BRED IV's.

I'm shocked it doesn't recieve that much love either, I feel this is one of the best if not the best IV colorways.

Back
Top Bottom