Lets end the speculation of him going elsewhere in 2010...

in an interview with ESPN this week,James sounded as if he was ready to put all the talk to rest.

"I'm comfortable with being in Cleveland. I'm excited about it," James told ESPN's Mark Schwarz. "I'm loving the direction we're [going] in and I'm loving the teammates I have and the organization. So if that's any indication of me leaving, then somebody must be looking out the wrong box."

Give it up. Ya'll got a better chance of signing Spike Lee off the front row..

There will be a lot of FA's in 2010, who cares.

In the end Lebron can say whatever he wants now but when the time comes how do you know what's going through his head?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

in an interview with ESPN this week, James sounded as if he was ready to put all the talk to rest.

"I'm comfortable with being in Cleveland. I'm excited about it," James told ESPN's Mark Schwarz. "I'm loving the direction we're [going] in and I'm loving the teammates I have and the organization. So if that's any indication of me leaving, then somebody must be looking out the wrong box."

Give it up. Ya'll got a better chance of signing Spike Lee off the front row..

I want LeBron to stay in Cleveland as much as you do, but face it, until the first regular season game of 2010, don't count anything out, because you knowDAMN well the media won't until the season starts.
roll.gif

Shaq use to say the same things when he was in orlando

anyways, let's wait and see what happens in 2010, instead of speculating right now if he's staying or leaving
grin.gif

Us Knick fans need to give up hope for LeBron. He ain't leaving.

I could deal with Amare and then maybe wait for a year until Chris Paul becomes a free agent.

I NaSmatic I:
Because athletes don't have hidden agendas and lie...
You know what I mean?
laugh.gif

Like dude's going to be 8-0 in the playoffs talking about 'Yeah, I can't wait to see where I end up in 2010. Maybe I'll be here in Clevelandstill, but I'm still open to New York or Miami or L.A., or anywhere really.'

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I hope he does stay..

They PRAY to him in CLEVLAND...

Wherever else he goes, its WIN or ELSE...

Nothing would make me happier as a fan to have Lebron and another big FA come to New York in 2010.

However with or without Lebron, the Knicks still have to get better, so the team is bigger than one player... even if he's the best player in the game.

I'm over speculating or hoping, I just want my team to get better regardless and win.

i dont believe anything cause hes always laughing about it doesnt stay serious...plus money talks theres gonna be so much thrown at him it wont be funny causeremember the lakers dont look good also so they might even throw people and money for him...

quick question:

Cleveland is the only team that can offer more years and money right?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

quick question:

Cleveland is the only team that can offer more years and money right?
Yes, Cleveland will be able to offer the extra year (and money) that other teams can't.

bet his tune changes if they don't win rings this year... but I think chances of him staying are pretty good regardless.

Back
Top Bottom