Lets face it, if you're in General you know whats up!

Originally Posted by wj4

The General subforum is all one really need. By browsing on it daily..you will be up to date on current events around the world in all perspectives, ie politic, celeb gossip, etc.

true, NT general is my daily newspaper.

pimp.gif

I wouldn't necessarily call it the music forum. There are 15 artists that are discussed. I do enjoy the goings on in there though.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be here if there wasn't any general.

Started off in JB and Nike Retro but they just suck.

jb forum is awesome lol...

"hey guys, how come the penny 1/2 cents gets more love than the spizikes?"

"how do i keep my jordan socks white?"

"would you use the laces form variants for your j's, are they considered fake laces?"

"are the max orange jordan i, orange?"

"tell me a jordan shoe better thant the eggplant foamposite ones?"

na yo Jb forumm iz were it b at..... yuu kant find 0ut bout dem knew sIx R1ngs in GeNerAl

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

COOLnificent wrote:
Like can we get a seperate site for General and the rest of NT
grin.gif

Oh yeah that's a smart idea.

I love the JB/nike subforums, because of all the help with info and such.

No there doesn't need to be a seperate site ... it's fine like it is...BUT
NT can you ditch YUKU and all of the annoying server issues and virues gee wiz

I first joined this site because of the JB section. But, I haven't really posted in there for months now. As stated earlier, the GRAMMAR!! Also, Ican't stand how there's all sorts of 1-49 post people just littering that section with balogna.

OP you already lost when you stated you make "weekly" rounds through the JB section, and then proceeded to try and clown the rest of NT outside ofGeneral.
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Private Forum > General > S&T

The music forum has 1 repliable topic every 6-8 monhts. Other than that it's unreadable.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The music forum has 1 repliable topic every 6-8 monhts. Other than that it's unreadable.

There's actually a few of us who work hard at attempting to resurrect it. The biggest problem is guys like you let the savages scare you away.

i guess this is a general apreciation??
ok appreciated

i dont wanna bash the other forums tho because they all serve their purpose for the most part but i do enjoy general the most

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

i dont visit any nike, retro, jb, etc sections AT ALL anymore.

first i go to general, then i go to s&t, then music. once in a while when im REALLY bored, ill go to sneaker showcase

thats how it is for me!!

Back
Top Bottom