Lets get serious for a min. Vol. Discography

For the last 7 years or so, who's Discography been better than "The Game" besides Kanye West.

The Documentary, Doctors Advocate, LAX and The R.E.D. Album.

The Game could be hard

if he wasn't so #@*$+@$ crazy picking dumb fights with EVERYONE

it diminishes his ability and makes him a sideshow

13511_ti-music-w07.jpg

Game's catalog is VERY solid, don't know if most of NT is going to agree though. T.I., on the other hand, has been consistently dropping trash albums since KING.

The Game's discography is not that good. Outside of the Documentary which is a damn good album there isn't an album that holds that much replay value. With the amount of name dropping he does on all his albums along with way too many features he really hasn't been able to make another good album (4/5 rating or better) since his debut. Not saying Game is trash...dude is talented but just doesn't put it together as far as albums goes. Quite honestly his discography is average at best.

game is such a clown... idc how good his albums are, @ the end of the day hes an actor that shouldnt even be taken seriously...

Agreed. I didn't like RED as much but his first three albums are hard as @**%. NT needs to go give Doctor's Advocate another listen. That album was as good if not better than The Documentary.

Even if you go underground, it's hard trying to find anybody else with a discography better than his during that time period.
For the T.I. votes, No Mercy probably kills that case dead, though i actually liked T.I. vs T.I.P.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Even if you go underground, it's hard trying to find anybody else with a discography better than his during that time period.
For the T.I. votes, No Mercy probably kills that case dead, though i actually liked T.I. vs T.I.P.

No Mercy was half good, half not so good. For the fact that this DAN couldn't promote the album made it seem that much worse. Psshh, i'm a diehard TI fan and I didn't know when it was dropping.

TI/TIP was buns though. I forgave him for robbing me of my $10. with that said, he only has one trash album.

Touchdown, Hurt, Watch What You Say, and Act II stayed in my rotation...hmmm, other than the 1st 2 singles i couldn't even
tell you what else was on there. I think that's the reason why i think TI vs TIP was good, cause those 4 songs were the only
ones i listened to LOL

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

The Game's discography is not that good. Outside of the Documentary which is a damn good album there isn't an album that holds that much replay value. With the amount of name dropping he does on all his albums along with way too many features he really hasn't been able to make another good album (4/5 rating or better) since his debut. Not saying Game is trash...dude is talented but just doesn't put it together as far as albums goes. Quite honestly his discography is average at best.

I know stuff is subjective but...

The Documentary - 9
Doctor's Advocate - 8.5-9
LAX - 7-7.5
R.E.D - 8

That's a pretty good discography, way more than average

I'd have to go through some CDs and think of who else has released a few CDs over the past few years. Game's is solid though, LAX was REAL WEAK though

His first two albums were great too me. LAX was completely Meh.... and I've only listened to 2 tracks from his new album.

Trap Muzik doesn't make the cut because it was released 03..

OP said 7 years ... BUT

Urban Legend
King
Paper Trail

ALL GREAT ALBUMS

T.I. Vs T.I.P. & No Mercy.... Ehhhhhhh they were still solid enough though ... Like a C on the exam .

Back
Top Bottom